Friday Convoy from Atlanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Convoy from Atlanta

Is there anyone from that Atlanta area that plans on leaving for the HRPT on Friday? Would like to leave earlier, but vacation time is limited.

It's about 750ish miles from Atlanta to the GM Proving Grounds from the Atlanta area. We did a 12/14 hour cannonball run from the grounds back to Marietta last year and don't want to repeat that for the start of the HRPT. My son and I plan on leaving Friday morning, stopping the night, and plan on getting to the GM Proving Grounds around noon.

Eric
    sigpic
    Once you've gone Rat, you'll never go back
    468 BBC
    Long Hauler 2011, 2012

Time for a weekly bump...

Still plan on leaving Friday morning June 1st.
    sigpic
    468 BBC
    Long Hauler 2011, 2012

Comment

Just the weekly bump.

Plans are firming up a little. The plan is to leave Marietta in the morning and stop for the night in Lima Ohio. That would be about a 550 mile drive that day. That would leave only about 150 miles to the GM Proving Grounds on Saturday. Then plan on leaving Saturday morning so as to get to the proving grounds around noon.

See ya there!
      Rick
      sigpic
      468 BBC
      Long Hauler 2011, 2012

Comment

Check with some of the Florida boys and see when they are rolling through.
        OH YEAH
        Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

Originally posted by hoofhearted View Post
          Check with some of the Florida boys and see when they are rolling through.
          Seems that most of the Florida boys are heading north on Thursday. I just don't have the vacation time to do that.
          sigpic
          468 BBC
          Long Hauler 2011, 2012

Comment

Working...
          X