No announcement yet.

Dallas to New Orleans - "The After Cruise"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Allen.....I hope everyone, whether you know Ray yet or not will take a look at this link and help research on a disease that relatively little is known about and could use some funding. I think Dianes'( bless you girl) use of the word devastating was putting it mildly for those who see it up close as she has.

GO TEAM LIGHTNING
    Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Hey Mike (173rdherd), I've got an extra $100. what's the best way to donate?
      Last edited by Big Dave; April 11, 2012, 06:29 AM.
      Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
      The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
        Thanks Allen.....I hope everyone, whether you know Ray yet or not will take a look at this link and help research on a disease that relatively little is known about and could use some funding. I think Dianes'( bless you girl) use of the word devastating was putting it mildly for those who see it up close as she has.

GO TEAM LIGHTNING
        Thanks for the blessing! I don't know these folks, but I certainly can feel what family's affected by this go through! I'll be glad to do what I can in terms of prayers, advice, donation, etc. Things happened so quickly for me that it made my head spin. The Hot Rod Power Tour was something we had as a bucket list item........he's doing it with me in spirit. Last year was a partial run, this year the Long Haul, yeehaw!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
          Hey Mike (173rdherd), I've got an extra $100. what's the best way to donate?
          Dave, follow the link and you can donate there.

I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

i am planing on a two days in New orleans
            2 days in NASHVILLE
            Ashland Ohio
            Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

home

Bob
            Last edited by 1956NY150; April 11, 2012, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Donation made in Blakes name.

Comment

do I have to fill in all those lines to make a donation or just the bottom section I think this needs his own thread hey come on guys is only got 400 dollars so far we can do better than that we spend thousands of dollars a year or our cars and on gas we can spare 50 bucks

Comment

I've had a sign made "Dallas to New Orlean" look for it all week long. Those who are heading to south Louisiana, south Mississippi, south Alabama, south Georgia and all points in Florida are welcome to join up for that last cruise home.

Comment

Working...
                  X