Hot Rod TV ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Rod TV ?????

I watched Hot Rod TV this morning as I do every Saturday and a reply of last years Power Tour was shown. I noticed that I never saw anyone wearing a Forum Freak tee shirt. Is that no one was around the camera or was it edited out? Is there something going on between Hot Rod Magizine and the Forum Freaks? Just an observation any thoughts out there?
    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
    The older I get The Faster I was!

A few of the FF cars were shown but I don't think anyone actually made it on the show. We're cool with Hot Rod. Freiberger is a member here.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I thought that was a commercial for G.M.. thats all they talked about!

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEE View Post
        I thought that was a commercial for G.M.. thats all they talked about!
        Who is the sponsor?? Its like someone asked why all the Power Tour shirts have GM cars on them.........Ummmm Sponsor....
        200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
        Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
          Who is the sponsor?? Its like someone asked why all the Power Tour shirts have GM cars on them.........Ummmm Sponsor....
          Is that why I haven't bought any powertour shirts since my first tour?

Comment

I guess it's better to have GM cars on your power tour shirt than to have just Flowmaster mufflers on it,but wait a minute how about GM cars with Flowmaster mufflers on them, waxed with Mothers wax. Sign me up coach I'm for it.
            Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

don't forget SOURCE INTERLINK..... or whatever the call themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                Is that why I haven't bought any powertour shirts since my first tour?
                exactly!

Comment

When you sponser the tour, you can put your car on the shirts. It's marketing, that's all. I drive a Ford, oh wait,it's not a Ford, it's a Shelby and I buy the shirts..Maybe cause I have 3 Chevy's in my garage also..
                  I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
                    I have 3 Chevy's in my garage also..
                    No one's perfect Rett!
                    I R Bob
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                      No one's perfect Rett!
                      If he unloaded the rent a wreck he'd be closer . Fred and I rented one in Cali for the open house and it was the biggest shitbox ever!
                      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

C'mon Matt, you're hurting my feelings here!
                        I R Bob

Comment

The truth sometimes hurts Bob, sorry.
                          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Is'nt that where they belong Rett.
                            Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
                              When you sponser the tour, you can put your car on the shirts. It's marketing, that's all. I drive a Ford, oh wait,it's not a Ford, it's a Shelby and I buy the shirts..Maybe cause I have 3 Chevy's in my garage also..
                              Just to let you know, I do love Mustang's and I have never held your Chevy's against you......

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                              1966 Plymouth Fury III
                              2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                              Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                              Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Working...
                              X