Microbrewies/Local to you beers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microbrewies/Local to you beers!

While talking to my sister earlier this subject came up. What do you guys think about everybody bringing a 6 pack (or more) of your local brew to swap for beers from other locals?
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
    .. bringing a 6 pack (or more) of your local brew ...
    So does this mean anything I can find at Publix?

Comment

Im liking this idea......everytime I go on the Power Tour my co-workers ask me to pick up beer for them......Stag, Old Bohemian, Falstaff, Olympia, and other you cant get down south but in Illinois and Missouri most of these can be gotten........
      That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
        While talking to my sister earlier this subject came up. What do you guys think about everybody bringing a 6 pack (or more) of your local brew to swap for beers from other locals?
        We're in! Don't know if we have that much room in the Camaro, but might try bringing a bottle from each of the 45+ micro breweries in Colorado!

Linda

Comment

My favorite microbrew doesn't bottle, but I can bring a sixer from my second favorite.
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

My local brewery is Coors/Miller in Ft Worth. According to my cousin who works for the city, they use more water than the entire city of Bedford.... A few miles further south, Shiner. I'd guess you guys can get any of these. The brew-pub at Bass Pro doesn't sell take out.
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

We don't have any beers here in WISCONSIN!

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEE View Post
                We don't have any beers here in WISCONSIN!
                common Mikee, what happened to Walters, it was the best draft in quart bottles. We used to steal it from my dads warehouse.
                I'm bringing a couple of cases of Yuengling beer, oldest brewery in the US and a great beer. Maybe some Iron City, known now as IC.
                Ron Reidell
                56 F100
                2000 Corvette Convertible

LONG HAUL GANG 2012, 2014

Comment

Not Micro, just thinking of Allen......

200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                  Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by rocco3750 View Post
                    common Mikee, what happened to Walters, it was the best draft in quart bottles. We used to steal it from my dads warehouse.
                    I'm bringing a couple of cases of Yuengling beer, oldest brewery in the US and a great beer. Maybe some Iron City, known now as IC.
                    Never heard of it!!!!

Does anyone have any requests? I don't drink beer; so i would need some suggestions on what someone else would want.

There is one beer with a holstein cow ( black and white) label on it.!
                    Last edited by Guest; April 8, 2012, 07:54 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEE View Post
                      Never heard of it!!!!

Does anyone have any requests? I don't drink beer; so i would need some suggestions on what someone else would want.

There is one beer with a holstein cow ( black and white) label on it.!
                      That'd be this one. I've had all the beers New Glarus makes. Great beer.

"Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

This is the place I'll be getting mine from. Any requests?
                        I R Bob
                        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Requests? - COLD

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                            Requests? - COLD
                            Always. You know my cooler is like my security blanket.
                            I R Bob

Comment

i don't know of any local beers here, but there is a store that sells Imperial, a Costa Rican beer that i always drink when i go down there.
                              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Working...
                              X