X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microbrewies/Local to you beers!

While talking to my sister earlier this subject came up. What do you guys think about everybody bringing a 6 pack (or more) of your local brew to swap for beers from other locals?
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD but the letters are arranged alphabetically....like they should be!

Matt

Re: Microbrewies/Local to you beers!

.. bringing a 6 pack (or more) of your local brew ...
    So does this mean anything I can find at Publix?

Comment

Im liking this idea......everytime I go on the Power Tour my co-workers ask me to pick up beer for them......Stag, Old Bohemian, Falstaff, Olympia, and other you cant get down south but in Illinois and Missouri most of these can be gotten........
      sigpic

Comment

While talking to my sister earlier this subject came up. What do you guys think about everybody bringing a 6 pack (or more) of your local brew to swap for beers from other locals?
        We're in! Don't know if we have that much room in the Camaro, but might try bringing a bottle from each of the 45+ micro breweries in Colorado!

Linda

Comment

My favorite microbrew doesn't bottle, but I can bring a sixer from my second favorite.
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH

Comment

My local brewery is Coors/Miller in Ft Worth. According to my cousin who works for the city, they use more water than the entire city of Bedford.... A few miles further south, Shiner. I'd guess you guys can get any of these. The brew-pub at Bass Pro doesn't sell take out.

Comment

We don't have any beers here in WISCONSIN!

Comment

We don't have any beers here in WISCONSIN!
                common Mikee, what happened to Walters, it was the best draft in quart bottles. We used to steal it from my dads warehouse.
                I'm bringing a couple of cases of Yuengling beer, oldest brewery in the US and a great beer. Maybe some Iron City, known now as IC.
                Ron Reidell
                56 F100

LONG HAUL GANG 2012

Comment

Not Micro, just thinking of Allen......

200WINS

Man that really sucks.........But thats the coolest thing I've ever seen

Comment

common Mikee, what happened to Walters, it was the best draft in quart bottles. We used to steal it from my dads warehouse.
                    I'm bringing a couple of cases of Yuengling beer, oldest brewery in the US and a great beer. Maybe some Iron City, known now as IC.
                    Never heard of it!!!!

Does anyone have any requests? I don't drink beer; so i would need some suggestions on what someone else would want.

There is one beer with a holstein cow ( black and white) label on it.!
                    Last edited by MIKEE; April 8th, 2012, 07:54 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Never heard of it!!!!

Does anyone have any requests? I don't drink beer; so i would need some suggestions on what someone else would want.

There is one beer with a holstein cow ( black and white) label on it.!
                      That'd be this one. I've had all the beers New Glarus makes. Great beer.

I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD but the letters are arranged alphabetically....like they should be!

Matt

Comment

This is the place I'll be getting mine from. Any requests?
                        http://www.greatlakesbrewing.com/bee...ers/year-round
                        I R Bob

Comment

Requests? - COLD

Comment

Always. You know my cooler is like my security blanket.
                            I R Bob

Comment

i don't know of any local beers here, but there is a store that sells Imperial, a Costa Rican beer that i always drink when i go down there.
                              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

I was happy to get some Yeungling while I was in Columbus this weekend.... hardly a microbrew but hard to find in Michigan.
                                There's always something new to learn.

Comment

allen, what's over in Ybor City? anything good?
                                  Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

allen, what's over in Ybor City? anything good?
                                    Who the hell knows? I have never been there! Nelson's has a pretty good selection of stuff - I might have to look closer the next time I stop there to restock the freezer.

Comment

I was happy to get some Yeungling while I was in Columbus this weekend.... hardly a microbrew but hard to find in Michigan.
                                      True, not a microbrew, but the best. Ok I'll stop by some of the Micro's before I leave also.
                                      Ron Reidell
                                      56 F100

LONG HAUL GANG 2012

Comment

Here's some info on local Detroit area breweries....

http://www.metromodemedia.com/featur...ry%2c+Be+Hoppy
                                        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Working...
                                        X