New Forum Freaks Tees????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocco3750 View Post
    OK, I'm confused. I was just looking at the "store" thinking I'd order a couple of t-shirts for the Tour. All I saw were Bangshift shirts. Were do you get the Freaks shirts.
    Sorry Rocco - I failed to answer your question - I believe the Forum Freaks ones are sort of special order all at once usually a couple months in advance so someone better kick Brian in the arse to get on the stick. My wife says if I buy anymore t-shirts she is going to kick me in the arse more than once, spin me around and resume kicking again on the other side.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

As a newbie here I would love to have a freak shirt or two for the tour.
      2010 Camaro - 86 Fiero GT ZZ4 SBC - 85 Fiero GT - 88 Fiero Formula - Track T Project in the planning
      Grand Rapids, MI.

Comment

I need to get me some new shirts I have a small incident with a bottle of bleach I think I have 1 left but will it be in time for the tour

Comment

Originally posted by Vsolo View Post
          <--------- Will rent up to three XL FF shirts for the Tour hahahaha
          Or I can do a lend lease (I could not do the tour this year due to other things I have to take care of with my family) I have three shirt, Red, Gray & Black that I can lend if some one really needs them.

If you are a n00bie (like I was on my 1st power tour) they come in handy for other FF's to find you.

Keep this option open if the FF shirts don't become available.

My rates include shipping, so renting the shirt (times 1 or 2 or 3) is 0.00 a day times the number of days (10) and this includes the mailing, plus the months, usually take about 3 months to remember to put it in the mail, it will take to get it back to me. Total for 1 ,2 or 3 shirts is 0.00

All you would have to do is pay to mail it back.

Leasing rates are the same too, so what ever works out better for you just PM me

BUT you will have to have your pictures taken in unusual places or with unusual people (you know like other FFers or the girls with the vendors (you know I'm doing this for a friend ;) hahahah

Bernie I think you are too skinny for my shirts, sorry, you need to work of a beer belly for to fit
          Last edited by Vsolo; March 27, 2012, 03:50 PM.
          So. Central PA
          Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

I got feelings you know bill

Comment

that's okay bill you might needham I told you I was gonna come by strap you to the roof and bring you along for the ride .

Comment

Originally posted by 66Fury3 View Post
                What about the girls Micky? That are very cool shirts.....
                The Girls know not to mess with Dad's closet, while the boys like to intercept my laundry... Besides I'm an XL my daughters are M and L
                -Mick
                HRPT Long Haul '09,'10', '12, '13,'14,'15
                "if you can still see your face in the finish, you have not sanded enough"

Comment

Vsolo, If you are anywhere near Altoona I would drive to get them, that is if they are XXXL, I already have the Beer Belly. I was thinking along your lines that as a n00bie I could use them to meet some of the other freaks. I dont know Brian yet so I wont threaten to kick him in the Ass, but if he gets them together I'd order a couple of them.

Or I can do a lend lease (I could not do the tour this year due to other things I have to take care of with my family) I have three shirt, Red, Gray & Black that I can lend if some one really needs them.

If you are a n00bie (like I was on my 1st power tour) they come in handy for other FF's to find you.

Keep this option open if the FF shirts don't become available.

My rates include shipping, so renting the shirt (times 1 or 2 or 3) is 0.00 a day times the number of days (10) and this includes the mailing, plus the months, usually take about 3 months to remember to put it in the mail, it will take to get it back to me. Total for 1 ,2 or 3 shirts is 0.00

All you would have to do is pay to mail it back.

Leasing rates are the same too, so what ever works out better for you just PM me

BUT you will have to have your pictures taken in unusual places or with unusual people (you know like other FFers or the girls with the vendors (you know I'm doing this for a friend ;) hahahah

Bernie I think you are too skinny for my shirts, sorry, you need to work of a beer belly for to fit
                  Ron Reidell
                  56 F100
                  2000 Corvette Convertible

LONG HAUL GANG 2012, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
                    I think us good looking guys should just wear the old brokedn in shirts...

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                    But what about those of us less fortunate?
                    Less fortunate than what? No good looks or broken in shirts?

That could lead to some strange/wierd photos Bill. Might not want to show the wife those pics

Originally posted by Mickinator View Post
                    The Girls know not to mess with Dad's closet...
                    Just keep telling yourself that...
                    FKA Redragtop
                    (formerly known as)

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post

Just keep telling yourself that...
                      LOL yeah, Now my Wife on the other-hand will totally mess with everything... either way replenishment would be needed...
                      -Mick
                      HRPT Long Haul '09,'10', '12, '13,'14,'15
                      "if you can still see your face in the finish, you have not sanded enough"

Comment

Originally posted by rocco3750 View Post
                        Vsolo, If you are anywhere near Altoona I would drive to get them, that is if they are XXXL, I already have the Beer Belly. I was thinking along your lines that as a n00bie I could use them to meet some of the other freaks. I dont know Brian yet so I wont threaten to kick him in the Ass, but if he gets them together I'd order a couple of them.
                        Sorry they are only XL's

Altoona is about 2 or 3 hours away...

Bernie is really skinny
                        So. Central PA

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead View Post
                          As a newbie here I would love to have a freak shirt or two for the tour.
                          go over to the "forum" "bangshift" page and there should be a thread on how to buy them.
                          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
                            go over to the "forum" "bangshift" page and there should be a thread on how to buy them.
                            Humm call me stoopid, but I tried to follow your directions & can up with http://www.bangshift.com/forum/

then I looked around & found http://bangshiftcom.bigcartel.com/category/forum-freaks and it was empty.. got a link ?
                            So. Central PA

Comment

Humm call me stoopid, but I tried to follow your directions & can up with http://www.bangshift.com/forum/

then I looked around & found http://bangshiftcom.bigcartel.com/category/forum-freaks and it was empty.. got a link ?
                              Hey STOOPID (as per your request) - while it is hard to believe that Cobra is still recovering from the 70s (he is too young to blame it on the 60s) what he meant to say was Whitemonster is working on getting the ordering setup for our "special" shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                                Hey STOOPID (as per your request) - while it is hard to believe that Cobra is still recovering from the 70s (he is too young to blame it on the 60s) what he meant to say was Whitemonster is working on getting the ordering setup for our "special" shirts.
                                aahhh thanks Allen for setting me straight , thank you for honoring my request
                                So. Central PA

Comment

Working...
                                X