Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for any and all pictures of my car!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for any and all pictures of my car!!

Hey everyone...looks like i am going to be in the top 10 for the royal purple facebook picture vote.

However they are going to request more pictures of my car, and i don't have all that many. If any one has pictures of the fiero from last years power tour please email me them. My email is on the freaks email list and if you need it for some reason send me a personal message.

Bruce i know you have a lot, that is all i saw was you taking pictures of me last year!

I do have hotmail so please only send pictures that are just of my car only, and you might be able to send a couple per email.

If you have them downloaded to a site like photobucket or flicker or any other ones no need to send the actual picture just the links!

Thanks

scott
    Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Congrats Scott, wish i could help, why don't you just go outside and take pictures of it if you don't have any?

Comment

Phil / Omaha

Comment

I can't take pictures because Matt has the car...we are doing a head job.
        Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

I think I might have a pic or 2 will check when I get home
          Susan G
          HRPT 95,96,97,98,99,2000,01,02,03,04,07,09,10,12,13
          Long Hauler 98,99,01,02,04,07,09,10,12,13

Comment

Originally posted by GTPilot88 View Post
            Hey everyone...looks like i am going to be in the top 10 for the royal purple facebook picture vote.

However they are going to request more pictures of my car, and i don't have all that many. If any one has pictures of the fiero from last years power tour please email me them. My email is on the freaks email list and if you need it for some reason send me a personal message.

Bruce i know you have a lot, that is all i saw was you taking pictures of me last year!

I do have hotmail so please only send pictures that are just of my car only, and you might be able to send a couple per email.

If you have them downloaded to a site like photobucket or flicker or any other ones no need to send the actual picture just the links!

Thanks

scott
            i could not help myself, you are just so damn cute

i found four i'll send you
            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

I think think this yours.
              Longhauler 2009,2011
              Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

Ryan's Cars in Barns Blog