Anyone with a facebook page Please Help My Car needs your vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone with a facebook page Please Help My Car needs your vote

I have entered my car in a photo contest at Royal Purple Inc. facebook page to help fund my trip on the Power Tour.

Please go to Royal Purple Inc facebook page and hit the link for the HRPT and like that page. then find the Pic of my 74 Nova a please cast your vote. You can vote once a day till 3/23 and I must be in the top 10 on the 23 for a chance at winning. So please tell a friend and vote everyday. I appreciate any help and thank you. I know I'am not the only one from this site in the contest so i wish everyone good luck and I will see you all in Detriot in June. Thanks Agian

You are doing very well with the votes. Good Luck
    FKA Redragtop
    (formerly known as)

Comment

There are a bunch of BS'ers with cars on there. Maureen's included.
      Jim & Maureen
      There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
      HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

How about a link to it?
        sigpic
        Once you've gone Rat, you'll never go back
        468 BBC
        Long Hauler 2011, 2012

Comment

Here's a link, our green Camaro is on there too: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialRoy...59481634131795

Linda

Comment

Originally posted by 69SS 350 5 Speed View Post
            There are a bunch of BS'ers with cars on there. Maureen's included.
            So who are you voting for.
            Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Thanks to all who are voting for my Nova. It would be great to keep up the good run i've having with all the help. I wish all who entered good luck and at the end of the week if mine is in the top ten i will try to help others as well. The top ten get into the main judging then it's in the Hands of others. So good luck to all

Comment

Please vote for my car also and spread the love.... Thank you for your support.

under the picture it says 6.1 efi crate hemi if that helps find it, the picture is kinda small on the page.
                its this picture...
                Last edited by thedodgeboys; March 18, 2012, 02:42 AM.

Comment

I am on there too with the Fiero!...We definitely need as many freaks in the Top 10 as we can!
                  Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

I second Scott's statement. You can vote once a day through the 23rd. So spread the BS votes around a little. Maureen is presently in the top 10. Hoepfully with some help from fellow freaks she can stay there. Just go to Royal Purple's Face Book page, click on the HRPT link on the left side and then vote for a car.
                    Last edited by 69SS 350 5 Speed; March 18, 2012, 05:58 PM.
                    Jim & Maureen
                    There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                    HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Yep I've been looking for all the BS rides there. Mine is there also, not many votes though.
                      Cleve
                      Cape May, NJ
                      2006LH 2007LH 2012LH
                      There's no such thing as "Too much Power", only too little traction.

Comment

do you need to have a facebook page or be registered on facebook to view/go on this site?
                        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

My question is; how many of ya'll actually use and endorse Royal Purple?!?! Bahahahahaha!!!

Me personally, I've been using their products since 1996 when I was racing open wheel modifieds at Capital Speedway in Holts Summit Missouri. I would have entered, but I can't afford to do the entire trip this year, so good look to all the Forum Freaks that are on it. I hope all ya'll make the top ten!!!
                          sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                          - George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
                            do you need to have a facebook page or be registered on facebook to view/go on this site?
                            Yes Bruce you do have to be on facebook. So please help if you can.

Bucky67- I do use some of there products just for the rear and trans. I run wal-mart for oil cause it gets changed so offten. Also I wasn't going to do the whole PT this year but if there a chance at some help with some gas money and a parking spot everyday. That's a sign from a higher power thats it was meant to be.

Thanks again to anyone helping me get some votes. I appreciate all the help I can get and it just means there hope for a budget home built car like mine. Thanks Again

Comment

I voted for Scott, as we are sorta rooming with him for PowerTour...LOL

Here's what I posted on facebook, on my profile, and Mel's:
                              Guys, need some help for a buddy. Please go to Royal Purple's FB page, and click on the HRPT tab on the right side, and vote for Scott's red Pontiac Fiero...trying to help him win the sweepstake to get on powertour and help him out!!
                              https://www.facebook.com/OfficialRoy...59481634131795 You may have to look for his car, but it'll be on the first page of cars, currently at 24 votes.

As they say on LOLhappens.com...ME GUSTA!

I even added myself on, but hell, we are like back at page #12, no votes.
                              Do we use RP stuff? In the snowmobiles, and a few toys. The GTS...I'm still running Valvoline 10w40 with ZDDP added into the mix. Crap that reminds me, time to reorder more.
                              Last edited by Eliteman76; March 19, 2012, 10:17 AM.
                              Andrew
                              1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                              2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Working...
                              X