No announcement yet.

My Crazy Road Trip Plan...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Str8, You are still short of what we put on just to run the Tour last year. We had 7413 miles round trip..So what you are doing is adding a cool road trip to a really cool road trip and having 2 vacations in one.. So get er done and let us know how it was ..And if you wind up in San Diego look me up, you got a place to stay...
    I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

We're going to try our best to get er done...actually probably more excited for the second half as I've wanted to drive to Cali forever! Now as long as I make it

&& definitely, I was talking with Mikee yesterday after getting one of his unused rooms in Miami & he also said to get in contact with you & that you're a great guy So we will have to meet up on tour!

Comment

Looks like a great trip to execute, go for it!!
        PETE
        2012 Hot Rod Power Tour ►2014 WST► ​​​​​​2015 Corvettes at Carlisle, PA ► 2015 WST► 2016 WST► 2017 WST

Comment

Give yourself time to move at your leisurely pace in SoCal. There's plenty of hotels, no need for reservations until you're read to stop. Find the Mustang GT-H on the Tour and let us give you from hints about our state.
          [size=+1]Chuck
          2011 HRPT Long Hauler
          2012 HRPT Long Hauler
          2013 HRPT Long Hauler "to be"

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
            sounds like since you will be so close, you need to take a side trip up to N Dakota to get that one checked off your list.
            i agree with you. i'm a bit older than you, but have also traveled extensively and found the world to be a wonderful place.
            So close... hahaha. I think we're looking at just over 6500 miles this year on the Power Tour so there's no chance of a side trip. I can proudly say we're already planning a trip with a group of friends to make it up to South Dakota(deadwood, blackhills, Mount Rushmore)... maybe can jaunt to North Dakota for lunch or something.
            [size=+1]Chuck
            2011 HRPT Long Hauler
            2012 HRPT Long Hauler
            2013 HRPT Long Hauler "to be"

Comment

Working...
            X