• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and i can Bare witness to all of the above

mountains everywhere
    boob

Comment

• I like those kind of mountains!!! Have fun everyone.
      HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
      DW- 12,16,17
      "Stay thirsty my friends"
      The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
        and i can Bare witness to all of the above

mountains everywhere
        boob
        I knew everything in Florida wasn't flat
        FKA Redragtop
        (formerly known as)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
          I knew everything in Florida wasn't flat
          Well it is all in your perspective - IF they are standing up they might appear more like stalactites

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
            Well it is all in your perspective - IF they are standing up they might appear more like stalactites
            or stalagmites (from the ground up)

stalactites (from the ceiling down)

I guess I did remember some of high school -
            but this thread seems to be the only time I've used or needed it in 40 years.
            Last edited by 70chevyC-10; March 15, 2012, 05:28 PM.
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
              I guess I did remember some of high school -
              but this thread seems to be the only time I've used or needed it in 40 years.

Glad you had the opportunity to use some of that bottled up knowledge........
              200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
              Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

• A brain is a terrible thing to .... uhhh.... I forgot the rest.

Hope you're enjoying Florida George - supposed to be 80 here in Omaha today...... no wind, humidity, or bugs yet either.
                We get a couple of those type days in the spring and a couple in the fall.... that's it.

Don't let Bob talk you into anything crazy like racing your rental cars or anything.
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Don't let Bob talk you into anything crazy like racing your rental cars or anything.
                  Funny thing you mentioned that........Bob did ask, I don't think so ..........Not this time.......
                  200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                  Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

What? If they can pass tech, go for it!!
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
                      Funny thing you mentioned that........Bob did ask, I don't think so ..........Not this time.......
                      He's got Roz' vette doesn't he ? I assume that's what all the talk about plastic cars was about. But with Boob ya never know.
                      He might have been talking about Revelle.
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

• allen, i know you said no beer at the track, but can we bring in a cooler with water and tea in plastic bottles?
                        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
                          Roz and i are passing Time in Miami waiting to meet up with the Freaks, weather is great no snow. plastic car running well, up to 5250 cruising miles,
                          Bob
                          Maiden Voyage - periscope down!

nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

• Originally posted by cobra View Post
                            allen, i know you said no beer at the track, but can we bring in a cooler with water and tea in plastic bottles?
                            Bruce - I am not a regular at the track but for this years Street Car nationals - they made me toss my partially drank pepsi in the trash before I could enter the gate. SO it is my opinion that they will not let you in with an open bottle of water BUT I could be wrong - not like that ever happens with me!

Comment

• Originally posted by >>>>head View Post
                              Maiden Voyage - periscope down!

OK, so here is the deal - this time of year in Florida is an interesting mix in driving styles
                              We have the blue hairs that while stretching to see over the steering wheel struggle to get within 20 mph of the speed limit.
                              We have the ricer/kids using the blue hairs as moving gates in a giant slalom run
                              Add to that our friendly (and deeply appreciated) snowbirds making left turns from the right lane

The end results is an entertaining yet challenging driving experience down here.

I believe Boob(y) witnessed a nice Yellow Corvette modify the local post office into a drive through version with out pulling the appropriate permits.

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                                OK, so here is the deal -

I believe Boob(y) witnessed a nice Yellow Corvette modify the local post office into a drive through version with out pulling the appropriate permits.
                                Now that is funny...Was Boob getting lessons on what not to do with a plastic car?
                                FKA Redragtop
                                (formerly known as)

Comment

Working...
                                X