X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
    Went tto Gator Nationals yesterday to watch the Stockers and Super Stockers

Never been there before, very nice Track

Has been since the 70's, to be at a National Event that runs stock classes.

Fords Won Big
    boob

out looking for a HIll in Fl
    you should have let me know. i didn't go on saturday and sunday, after going the past four years, because i really wanted to watch the stockers and superstockers, but the guy i go with, wanted to only see the big guys.
    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
      I think maybe we drove through the Mt. Dora area last year with Cobra on our way to Garlits Museum at Ocala.......
      we drove around the outskirts of the city. the city/downtown itself is kind of neat.
      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
        I have "heard" that everything is not flat in Florida. "Hills" should not be that hard to find
        actually, we do have some hills north of lake apopka......well, you may not call them hills, but we do. the land rises and drops. that's a hill.....right?
        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
          you should have let me know. i didn't go on saturday and sunday, after going the past four years, because i really wanted to watch the stockers and superstockers, but the guy i go with, wanted to only see the big guys.
          I guess it is a good thing you didn't go as you would still be there (or perhaps just leaving now)!

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
            actually, we do have some hills north of lake apopka......well, you may not call them hills, but we do. the land rises and drops. that's a hill.....right?

No Bruce thats an intersection.
            OH YEAH
            Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

and in Calif. if the ground raises and lowers they call it an earthquake -
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
                Is there more you would like to share here??
                I am sure there is a story there George...Boob will eventually fess up
                FKA Redragtop
                (formerly known as)

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
                  HELP

OH, traction control doesnt quite save u
                  if your an idiot in the rain with plastic car
                  boob
                  Does that only apply to yellow plastic cars or is that a black plastic car trait as well?

Comment

Low 80s, clear skies (SUNNY), light breezes - bring shorts and sunscreen (if you are so inclined) - could be some afternoon spritzes

Comment

• Looking forward to arriving, need to leave home @ 4 AM Thursday....Weather here has been unbelievable 70 degrees, doors are open....
                      200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                      Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

• got the torino clay barred and cleaned. should be there by 9:00am on sunday. everyone keep their cell phones on. wooho, only five more days.
                        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• 200WINS
                          I assume you and Justin are going over to the drag strip on Friday?
                          Will u two, cstmwgn be up to dinner, and or drinks friday night?

Roz and i will drive over to Bradington Friday AM, need to check into Hotel in Sarasota early.

i just thought i may drag Roz to Drag Strip friday afternoon
                          before or after checking in at cstmwgn's

Roz and i are passing Time in Miami waiting to meet up with the Freaks, weather is great no snow.
                          plastic car running well, up to 5250 cruising miles,

Much Sooner than Later
                          Bob

Comment

• Bob, I don't know exactly what we are doing at this time, I will check with "Boy Wonder" to see if there is anything particular he was thinking. I will get ahold of you after we are settled, we are pretty flexible. I am sure we are available anytime for dinner and drinks........ Bruce, I am an "old" Ford guy (Don't tell anyone), really looking forward to seeing your Torino......
                            200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                            Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

• Friday Race track, Freak Dinner, Saturday we may want to see some other stuff, BBQ at Allen's, Sunday Race Track, See fast cars and show cars, Monday head home around noonish.........All plans, suggestions, ideas, and action schedules subject to change with out prior written consent and could be altered under conditions not always foreseen or controlled by the author or contributor of prior arrangments, however if it seems like fun, we will most likley take part.......See you guys soon, Florida Tomorrow!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
                                200WINS
                                I assume you and Justin are going over to the drag strip on Friday?
                                Will u two, cstmwgn be up to dinner, and or drinks friday night?

Roz and i will drive over to Bradington Friday AM, need to check into Hotel in Sarasota early.

i just thought i may drag Roz to Drag Strip friday afternoon
                                before or after checking in at cstmwgn's

Roz and i are passing Time in Miami waiting to meet up with the Freaks, weather is great no snow.
                                plastic car running well, up to 5250 cruising miles,

Much Sooner than Later
                                Bob
                                if you are looking for something to do, there is a topless section on the beach at South Beach. of course, i'm talking about the girls. you need to keep your top on.
                                Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Working...
                                X