No announcement yet.

Spring Break NMCA Bradenton, FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first: why are you guys up that early on sunday?

second: boob see p.m.. we are only 50 miles apart...maybe we can get together w/ cobra, allen ,steve,fury3, and whoever else is near.

"too much time...too little to do" wait! "reverse that" ! willy wonka

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
      Allen has to WORK (so sad) so i need to fill in week day actively card.
      i know the boss real well so i might be able to slip out one day. give me a call.
      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEE View Post
        first: why are you guys up that early on sunday?

second: boob see p.m.. we are only 50 miles apart...maybe we can get together w/ cobra, allen ,steve,fury3, and whoever else is near.

"too much time...too little to do" wait! "reverse that" ! willy wonka
        maybe a sunday afternoon (3/4/12) get together? kissimmee is kind of in the middle.
        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Looks like our flight will land 1PM ish on Thursday in Tampa.
          200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
          Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
            maybe a sunday afternoon (3/4/12) get together? kissimmee is kind of in the middle.
            Bruce are you going to Gainsville the following weekend? (3/9 - 3/11)?

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
              Looks like our flight will land 1PM ish on Thursday in Tampa.
              Sounds good George - are you and Justin going to the track first or the hotel?

It should take about an hour AFTER you get your car to get down here from the airport. So I suspect you will be in the area around 2:30pm.

So far the head count I have for Saturday night dinner is 5
              which includes George, Justin, Bruce, Boob and myself - ANYBODY else going to be in the area?

Bruce are you coming by yourself or bringing friend(s)?
              Bob are you going to bring Roz?

Comment

I will be in Leesburg by March 8

open for PLAYing March 9-12
                and March 19,20

and maybe March 15 (good posibility)

Roz and I will be over friday AM thhe 16th
                and will be staying at HI in Sarasota fri, sat, sun

about half hour from Allens?

I would be open for a Day at Gainesville 9,10, or 11

Please Report Back
                will drive any where
                bob
                Last edited by 1956NY150; February 27, 2012, 12:57 PM.

Comment

doesn't look too promising for us bob. we only overlap 1 day the 9th. and thats our last day and probably booked. but keep the comm. open. and we'll play it by ear as it happens. planning for 6 and 1 car is not too easy. oh well!

EVERYBODY DRIVE SAFE AND ENJOY YOURSELVES.

Comment

Mikee
                    sorry we can connect maybe next year
                    I hope to see u on PT

Snow is ON the way so I am leaving tomarrow late to head South
                    for 200 miles stopping around Flackville PA

Traction Control
                    boob
                    Last edited by 1956NY150; February 27, 2012, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                      Bruce are you going to Gainsville the following weekend? (3/9 - 3/11)?
                      no. i'm taking a break this year. daytona 500 cost too much, so there is nothing left for the gators.
                      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Sounds good George - are you and Justin going to the track first or the hotel?

It should take about an hour AFTER you get your car to get down here from the airport. So I suspect you will be in the area around 2:30pm.

So far the head count I have for Saturday night dinner is 5
                        which includes George, Justin, Bruce, Boob and myself - ANYBODY else going to be in the area?

Bruce are you coming by yourself or bringing friend(s)?
                        Bob are you going to bring Roz?
                        there will be about 15 of us. you got room?
                        just kidding. it will be just me and the torino. the torino doesn't eat much. it just likes to drink...fuel that is
                        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Not sure what Thursday holds at this point. We will see after we arrive, Is the race track open in the evenings? Thursday evening may be a time of rest and relax.........Time will tell, see you guys in a couple weeks.......
                          200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                          Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

opps. just looked at the calender for march. the Billetproof show at the Garlits museum is on the 17th. i already paid for the registration. looks like i can't be there on saturday and saturday nite. i will come over on sunday with a cooler full of beer.
                            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
                              opps. just looked at the calender for march. the Billetproof show at the Garlits museum is on the 17th. i already paid for the registration. looks like i can't be there on saturday and saturday nite. i will come over on sunday with a cooler full of beer.
                              Well that will certainly impact the menu options for Saturday night's barbecue - as Julia Child I am not!

Have fun at billetproof. Also, DeSoto does not allow beverages (coolers or not) to be brought in through the gates so you will have to consume them in the parking lot. Please remember that the parking attendents are junior sheriffs so public drunkness might be frowned on.

Comment

Well that will certainly impact the menu options for Saturday night's barbecue - as Julia Child I am not!

Have fun at billetproof. Also, DeSoto does not allow beverages (coolers or not) to be brought in through the gates so you will have to consume them in the parking lot. Please remember that the parking attendents are junior sheriffs so public drunkness might be frowned on.
                                well, there goes that idea.
                                Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Working...
                                X