Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Normal is abnormal...

Once I thought I was normal but as I grew older I realized I'm very much not normal or mainstream. However, I seem to fit here better than most places. Wonder what that says about me and/or the group, we might be a sub-culture.

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

• Is it normal to be up posting at 2:30 am ?

Normality (behavior), conformance to an average
      Norm (sociology), social norms, expected patterns of behavior studied within the context of sociology

Comment

• Originally posted by 68scott385 View Post
        Normal is abnormal...

Once I thought I was normal but as I grew older I realized I'm very much not normal or mainstream. However, I seem to fit here better than most places. Wonder what that says about me and/or the group, we might be a sub-culture.
        Now I'm pondering if we might be considered to be a cult by some.........
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• As the song goes "Ponderous man......really ponderous"
          Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• never understould what normal really is too many defintions of normal

Comment

• Abby, Abby Normal. Normal is boring.
              Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
              If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Normal is for boring people!
                Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• Originally posted by White Monster View Post
                  Is it normal to be up posting at 2:30 am ?

Normality (behavior), conformance to an average
                  Norm (sociology), social norms, expected patterns of behavior studied within the context of sociology
                  I know I'm not normal.............and I post pretty late............just sayin"

Comment

• Well I left normal a long time ago, BUT, I'm working midnights and everyone is up posting at 2 in the morning???? Y'all just up keeping me company? Gee Thanks!
                    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Well, shucks, Perry, we just like ya and don't want ya to be lonely!!
                      Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                      Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• Normal....Normal.....did I see normal.....nobody on here can make that claim!!!!!!! Everyone have a nice day.......
                        Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                        The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• Can I bring my animal on the Hot Rod Power Tour?
                          It is unfair to the animal, and it is respectful to fellow participants and our fans and spectators to leave the animals at home.
                          Does this mean I'll have to rent a car or does it mean me and the car both have to stay home?

Comment

• Originally posted by G-Motive View Post
                            Does this mean I'll have to rent a car or does it mean me and the car both have to stay home?
                            Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by G-Motive View Post

Personally, I don't care what you drive as long as you keep it on the porch (right lane)!

Comment

• Now we know why Finnegan didn't do the last tour.

Comment

Working...
                                X