No announcement yet.

Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil, I did get a picture of Mike's Mustang and engine, but Novaman got a better picture than I did. Mike did an outstanding job of swapping the engines! Jack
    Note the hood vents, also.
    Last edited by smalblock; July 11, 2014, 10:10 AM.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

• Global warming must be real!

This is very hard for me to accept or even contemplate but how else can you explain that in all the cowboy movies they are wearing longjohns, long sleeve shirts (usually more than one) and what looks like a heavy coat!. While it is true that I have never been in Kansas in summer time, I have been in California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico (most of the Southwest) and I find it difficult to understand how they were that cold unless things have changed.

Comment

• I'm just pondering why the PC term or buzzword became "Climate Change" from "Global Warming"
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Because the planet has not warmed up in 17 years or so, actually, it has cooled a bit. Florida was supposed to be under water by now.......
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• We are underwater ... it's called humidity !!!

Comment

• How many young ladies actually wash cars in stilettos?

Comment

• I'm pondering just what you are reading Mr. Pearson???
                I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• I'll have to contemplate that.....stilettos / car wash
                  Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                  The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• Velocity channel??
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Originally posted by street72 View Post
                      I'm pondering just what you are reading Mr. Pearson???
                      I don't believe I was reading anything sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                        How many young ladies actually wash cars in stilettos?
                        NONE!!! You ever tried to wear those torture devices?! The only women who actually wear those things are fashion models who get paid big bucks!
                        Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                        Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• pondering how much snow we would have if all the rain we got today fell at a colder temperature
                          Patrick & Tammy
                          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Abnormal Behavior?

Is this a subjective measurement or is there an SAE table/chart somewhere to use to measure deviations?

Comment

• Who's Abby Normal? Don't think I've met her yet!
                              Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                              Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• Normal is a setting on my dishwasher. I'm not interested in people that can be categorized as such. That being said, I've not met anyone on the Power Tour that fit that description.
                                Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
                                74 Nova Project
                                66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
                                79 Chevy Truck Project
                                1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

Working...
                                X