• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the rumor is Gonzales

Comment

• good call on that 1

Comment

• thats too far ahead to ponder these questions.
        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• And we are pondering again, it's about time we pondered..
          I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by street72 View Post
            And we are pondering again, it's about time we pondered..
            One should never postpone pondering as practice pondering often leads to Perfect Pondering which is on the path to enlightenment

Comment

Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

One should never postpone pondering as practice pondering often leads to Perfect Pondering which is on the path to enlightenment
                Practice makes perfect unless you have been practicing the wrong way the whole time. Just pondering that.
                Last edited by pintoboy77; October 2, 2015, 03:26 PM.
                Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

what an enlighting thought
                  Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• What is "unwanted gas"?

Comment

• Free chili & beer the night before you meet your fiancees' parents?
                      ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

• Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post
                        Free chili & beer the night before you meet your fiancees' parents?
                        well I am sort of a cards on the table kind of guy and believe in setting expectations early. So a strong baritone emission would demonstrate my allegiance to big blocks!

Comment

• Ha, ha, ha, ha .......

Comment

Patrick & Tammy
                            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

well I am sort of a cards on the table kind of guy and believe in setting expectations early. So a strong baritone emission would demonstrate my allegiance to big blocks!
                              Seems to me that I heard something very similar a couple of weeks ago............
                              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• YEAH, Pondering is back.. I was pondering when it would come back..
                                I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X