X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good call on quarters

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
      I'm pondering how I'm going to get all this stuff for PT in the trunk of the "Banana Boat"
      Hahahaha........................you should travel in Earl!
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
        Don't forget a couple rolls of quarters for car washes and any toll roads you stumble onto.
        Yep, good reminder. Thanks!

Comment

• Just to be clear - Phil doesn't bring quarter for the car wash or tolls - he uses them all in the "magic fingers" machines!

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
            Just to be clear - Phil doesn't bring quarter for the car wash or tolls - he uses them all in the "magic fingers" machines!
            Ah, the good ol' days.
            For those too young to know -

Last edited by 70chevyC-10; May 29, 2015, 12:29 PM.
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Don't forget a couple rolls of quarters for car washes and any toll roads you stumble onto.
              With the disaster of my reply on FB , I WILL not make the same mistake here. hahaha...
              So. Central PA
              Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
                I'm pondering how I'm going to get all this stuff for PT in the trunk of the "Banana Boat"
                Dave you could put the entire Power Tour in that trunk.
                Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Pondering how in the world I'm gonna get everything done on time!! Guess I better quit pondering and get busy!
                  Last edited by elcaminogirl59; May 30, 2015, 01:28 PM.
                  Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                  Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
                    Pondering how in the world I'm gonna get everything done on time!! Guess I better quit pondering and get busy!
                    X 2 Should I stay or should I go now !!! (Ramons) I might jump in the new Scat Pack and see y'all in Birmingham. Thinkin about makin the run to Gulf Port with the BS Forum Freaks.

Would be easier than last year when I jumped on the Harley and rode from Sopchoppy to Charleston, to Norwalk ! It might have only been one leg but it was a 2200 round trip for me !

I am pondering it DTB
                    DTB - RETIRED

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave the Bartender View Post

X 2 Should I stay or should I go now !!! (Ramons) I might jump in the new Scat Pack and see y'all in Birmingham. Thinkin about makin the run to Gulf Port with the BS Forum Freaks.

Would be easier than last year when I jumped on the Harley and rode from Sopchoppy to Charleston, to Norwalk ! It might have only been one leg but it was a 2200 round trip for me !

I am pondering it DTB
                      Do it, I've got a buddy who can't do the whole tour so he's meeting us in B-ham and running to Gulfport then back home.
                      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave the Bartender View Post

I am pondering it DTB
                        Come on over! It will good to see you.
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Sounds like a plan Dave. Friday Breakfast Club in the morning in Ocean Springs, MS. and Finish Line Party at the dragstrip, be there or be square.
                          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Sounds like a plan Dave. Friday Breakfast Club in the morning in Ocean Springs, MS. and Finish Line Party at the dragstrip, be there or be square.
                            Ocean Springs is my fave. When we go to Biloxi, I always go over to OS. I won't miss Breakfast !

Love to eat, DTB
                            DTB - RETIRED

Comment

• When will we here some info on venues

Comment

• No idea on start?

Comment

Working...
                                X