Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by White Monster View Post

How do you count down to an unknown ?
    Ok, so maybe a count-up to see how many days it takes?!
    Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
      I am not sure if I should be embarrassed to be a Floridiot or grateful that I live on the Kentucky side of the state.

Can someone PLEASE help me understand 305 PITBULL's contribution to society?
      Anytime he performs, he has a stage of Beautiful, Gorgeous Women with him..... Most of the time, they are wearing just enough clothing for tv..... And, unlike most rappers/hip hop artist- he doesn't have to drop the "F-Bomb" every other word. He also dresses very nicely, and doesn't have a thousand gold chains hanging off his neck. Mr. Worldwide actually has a bit of class with the way he dresses and presents himself, unlike a lot of artist that I know. His lyrics also don't revolve around killing people, thugs, gangs, or "F The Police".
      sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
      - George Orwell

Comment

• Pittbull? Mabey I need to get out more often. Edit : went back and read some more previous post mabey I'm glad I don't get out more, but ya know, I had a pitbull one time her name was Gypsy, swell of a dog!
        Last edited by corvettedad; January 5, 2015, 03:24 PM.
        Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
        If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Should Phil's boys just get on the bus early and head north?

Comment

• We're down our two best defensemen so it's a tough row to sow - but here we go !
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

• First Round Fodder again. Good game but we needed a couple lucky bounces that never came. TB had the better team.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                First Round Fodder again. Good game but we needed a couple lucky bounces that never came. TB had the better team.
                Sorry Phil - I know the outcome of the series was way more important to you that me but I just couldn't resist stirring the pot!

Comment

• No problem for me - I've seen them win some and lose most (especially in the 70's) since the early 60's. Stirring the pot is also no problem just don't forget to remove the seeds.
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Should I bring a spare 3rd member (chunk) in case I have issues again this year?
                    Anyone interested it hauling it around between Madison and Gonzales?

Comment

• Ask Pilot, they do everything else !

DTB
                      DTB - RETIRED

Comment

Should I bring a spare 3rd member (chunk) in case I have issues again this year?
                        Anyone interested it hauling it around between Madison and Gonzales?
                        Looks as though we will end up taking the '04 Silverado SS. So if you have it boxed up you could put it in ours, Allen. The third member that is...............
                        ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

• Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post

Looks as though we will end up taking the '04 Silverado SS. So if you have it boxed up you could put it in ours, Allen. The third member that is...............
                          Thank you! Now I just have to finish rebuilding it (waiting on parts) and buy a case to carry it in.

Comment

Thank you! Now I just have to finish rebuilding it (waiting on parts) and buy a case to carry it in.
                            Better get busy Allen...... Time is ticking!!
                            Last edited by Bucky67; May 27, 2015, 07:56 AM.
                            sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                            - George Orwell

Comment

• Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post

Better get busy Allen...... Time is ticking!!
                              Bucky - are we going to see you guys on tour this year?

Comment

Bucky - are we going to see you guys on tour this year?
                                I'm pondering that myself Allen..... I'd LOVE to at least make Memphis and Birmingham, but I have not made any hotel reservations, nor have I requested time off. On top of that, Houdini will be out of town, TDY, for the Military. I have been so busy and my new side business has really kicked off..... But, if there's a Will- there's a Way!!
                                sigpic

- George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                                X