X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Things I am pondering today

Phil, I did get a picture of Mike's Mustang and engine, but Novaman got a better picture than I did. Mike did an outstanding job of swapping the engines! Jack
    Note the hood vents, also.
    Last edited by smalblock; July 11th, 2014, 10:10 AM.
    HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014

68 Camaro S/S convertible
    69 Camaro X44 coupe

Comment

Global warming must be real!

This is very hard for me to accept or even contemplate but how else can you explain that in all the cowboy movies they are wearing longjohns, long sleeve shirts (usually more than one) and what looks like a heavy coat!. While it is true that I have never been in Kansas in summer time, I have been in California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico (most of the Southwest) and I find it difficult to understand how they were that cold unless things have changed.

Comment

I'm just pondering why the PC term or buzzword became "Climate Change" from "Global Warming"
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Because the planet has not warmed up in 17 years or so, actually, it has cooled a bit. Florida was supposed to be under water by now.......
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13.
          Inside every old person is a young person wondering, " what the hell happened"..........

Comment

We are underwater ... it's called humidity !!!

Comment

Working...
            X