Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

Personally, I don't care what you drive as long as you keep it on the porch (right lane)!
    why would you want them to do that? isn't it more fun for you to pass them on the shoulder?
    (opps)
    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Originally posted by cobra View Post
      why would you want them to do that? isn't it more fun for you to pass them on the shoulder?
      (opps)
      I don't recall ever having all 4 tires to the right of the the line except for times when the right two were in the dirt - does that really count as driving on the shoulder?

Comment

I don't recall ever having all 4 tires to the right of the the line except for times when the right two were in the dirt - does that really count as driving on the shoulder?
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• I was ticketed for pulling off to the shoulder to get to my exit which was probably less than a quarter mile ahead in gridlocked traffic once... never pass on the right in Virginia! I figured I was helping to clear the traffic jam... oh well, live and learn...
          Last edited by silver_bullet; December 31, 2014, 06:15 AM.
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
            ... never pass on the right in Virginia!
            That rule is messed up ... just so wrong !

Comment

• I am not sure if I should be embarrassed to be a Floridiot or grateful that I live on the Kentucky side of the state.

Can someone PLEASE help me understand 305 PITBULL's contribution to society?

Comment

• Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
                Maybe we should start a countdown thread for how long it will be till they finalize the next-to-last day of PT !!
                How do you count down to an unknown ?

Comment

I am not sure if I should be embarrassed to be a Floridiot or grateful that I live on the Kentucky side of the state.

If you find out let me know too -
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

• OK, who is 305 PITBULL
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

I was looking for a forum member with that username and came up empty ... never heard of him, so Googled it. I presume you are referring to Armando Perez, a Cuban-American entertainer ?

Comment

• Originally posted by White Monster View Post
                        I presume you are referring to Armando Perez, a Cuban-American entertainer ?
                        That is correct - self-proclaimed King of Miami/Dade that was the host for a New Year's eve show on Fox - eh Papi

Comment

• I liked one answer I found on my search ...

305 is the area code of Miami, Fl. When he was just starting out, pitbull assumed he owned Miami.
                          Now that he is microscopically more popular, he calls himself Mr Worldwide because he thinks he owns the world.

Comment

• Well, I think that question would have been better placed on the 'wondering' thread. I sure wouldn't ponder much on a sleaze bag entertainer unless she was.........uhhhh.......well.........you know. Never mind.
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• Allen doesn't wonder much anymore ... mostly just ponders these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by White Monster View Post
                                Allen doesn't wonder much anymore ... mostly just ponders these days.
                                Maybe it's because of..............uhh, never mind.........
                                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Working...
                                X