No announcement yet.

Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm about 40 miles from there. They have nice cars but can be pricey from time to time
    Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

• I would love to check out Volo, might leave real early this year and make a stop there on the way to Detroit....
      Dannie
      2010 Camaro SS
      Long Haul 2010/2011
      Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

• Volo is an interesting place, with the cars and the antique mall. It's about 75 miles from us. We have bought some antiques there, and looked at the cars and displays. The cars can be pricey!
        Hot Rod Power Tour...As much fun as you can have in a car with your clothes on!!
        Gregg and Deb Miller
        Verona, Wi.

Comment

• Best time to do maintance
          Last edited by 1956NY150; January 24, 2012, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• Pondering the better path to take:
            Safety, Security and decent pay but possible stagnation and boredom.
            Potential danger to life and limb, rough environments, decent pay but miserable conditions.
            Andrew
            1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
            2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post

Best time to do maintance
              Best time would be before Power Tour(IMHO)...yet it seems Keith does most of the work on the Goat during PT
              Donna
              Williamston, MI
              Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by redragtop View Post
                Best time would be before Power Tour(IMHO)...yet it seems Keith does most of the work on the Goat during PT
                Keith is a very busy man, he has a full week of vacation to work on the Goat during PT.
                200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliteman76 View Post
                  Pondering the better path to take:
                  Safety, Security and decent pay but possible stagnation and boredom.
                  Potential danger to life and limb, rough environments, decent pay but miserable conditions.
                  i my age, i vote for the boredom and decent pay.
                  Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Pondering the current depression I have over the fact I am not making powertour this year.
                    Andrew

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliteman76 View Post

Pondering the current depression I have over the fact I am not making powertour this year.
                      You can go with me to Devils Lake !!
                      Danny/Zachary
                      HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

• Scott and I were BS'n on Facebook earlier tonight. Job situation may be improving...and Mel is telling me if we can, we need to try a few stops.
                        Right now, I am just searching for a new daily driver I can roll around in so my '79 highboy can take a nap for service.
                        Why the hell can't a I just find a 80's crown vic with a top loader and a 351 and working ac? Too much to ask?
                        Andrew

Comment

• A serious haircut.
                          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
                            A serious haircut.
                            Pictures??
                            200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                            Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

• say it ain't so Matt !! Dont do it !
                              Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

• Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
                                A serious haircut.
                                No way Bro!

Linda

Comment

Working...
                                X