Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
    I am going to watch some tonight (watched a 2 hr. Custer specail last night -love cowboy, Civil war history era stuff too) and I was surfing BJ site a bit today. I am in love with this one -
    http://www.barrett-jackson.com/appli...&aid=443&pop=0
    And Phil, will it be in your garage soon?
    I will be picking up my new engine tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
      No one watching barlett jackson
      Tevo'ing it all.. My wife goes nuts this time of year when B-J and Mecum are taking up all the recording time..
      I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• If certian body parts will be in their rightful place tomorrow with the temps headed this way?
        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by CLA55IC View Post
          And Phil, will it be in your garage soon?
          Only in my dreams Rick -
          good news on your engine.....
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
            If certian body parts will be in their rightful place tomorrow with the temps headed this way?
            Uh..huh....I'm with you on that thought Matt.......
            200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
            Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

• Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
              No one watching barlett jackson
              We've had it on and will record most of it to watch on those cold snowy winter nights. Wait, it hasn't snowed here in weeks! Saw Bob Cleveland for Sta-bil. Like the cab over Chevy truck!

Linda

Comment

• i'll watch bits and pieces of it.
                Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• They have too many commercial breaks -
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Too many cars, too little time.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1cheapstreet View Post
                      We've had it on and will record most of it to watch on those cold snowy winter nights. Wait, it hasn't snowed here in weeks! Saw Bob Cleveland for Sta-bil. Like the cab over Chevy truck!

Linda
                      Bob Cleveland may not be back on tour this year . they are trying to work the details out. if they do send them ,my daughter may be doing the tour also since she works for Gold Eagle .
                      Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

I am going to watch some tonight (watched a 2 hr. Custer specail last night -love cowboy, Civil war history era stuff too) and I was surfing BJ site a bit today. I am in love with this one -
                        http://www.barrett-jackson.com/appli...&aid=443&pop=0
                        Phil,
                        Found one closer to home!!!
                        Two great enterprises, one great location. The Museum, over 39+ Unique Exhibits the entire family will enjoy. Auto Sales, choose from over 300 of the best collector cars.

Enjoy!!!!!
                        Patrick & Tammy
                        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                          Phil,
                          Two great enterprises, one great location. The Museum, over 39+ Unique Exhibits the entire family will enjoy. Auto Sales, choose from over 300 of the best collector cars.

Enjoy!!!!!
                          Phil, I think you would look good in that ride. I always liked that year of Olds too.
                          Last edited by CLA55IC; January 22, 2012, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Patrick, I just love Volo.. Every time I've been there we spent almost the whole day..
                            I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                              Phil,

Enjoy!!!!!
                              Man - that is a pretty one -
                              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Man - that is a pretty one -
                                Come on up and see it..or anything there...it is a great place try to get there once a year!

Anyone coming to Volo i will join you and you can have a place to stay also, i only live less than 10 miles away!
                                Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Working...
                                X