gift bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gift bags

Did they give out any gift bags for the long haulers? I am signed up as a long hauler and want to start in Indianappolis but may not show up if it rains and there is no gift bags.
    In 2015 we got backpacks which were decent, anything good this year?

I believe the LH goodies are on the last day / stop.

Comment

Anything free is good but long haulers swag is given out after the run on Friday at the long haulers meeting.
      Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

If you signed up as long hauler and weren't at Kansas city you only get participant credentials and can't get anything from anyone. I've got some po'd friends .
        Todd Des Moines IA HRPT 08 Short Haul 4 STOPS ----HOOKED LH 09,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18 Planning 19

Comment

Originally posted by 71Z-28 View Post
          If you signed up as long hauler and weren't at Kansas city you only get participant credentials and can't get anything from anyone. I've got some po'd friends .
          No kidding ?
          I remember running around getting my credentials stamped at every venue in 2008 and then at the LH event, they never even checked anything, they just gave you your bag and said; "Move along".

Comment

In 2015 the people who signed up as long haulers were given the back packs on the first stop when picking up their credentials. I guess I'll just skip it this year if they are not giving anything free out, even though I already paid $120 to register back in January.

Comment

Originally posted by 71Z-28 View Post
              That is a bunch of crap, did they even get a power tour window sticker?

Comment

Multi-day pre-registration:
                $119 (NO LONGER AVAILABLE). Includes a vehicle window sticker which gives access to all 2017 Hot Rod Power Tour locations, credentials for two adults, a goodie bag stuffed with cool giveaway items and freebies from HOT ROD and Power Tour sponsors! Plus you get free Motor Trend OnDemand for 2 months and a free Hot Rod magazine T-shirt!

This is what I signed up for . They are not honoring this I take it?

Comment

The 2015 backpack was awesome. I still use mine often. I can't remember what we got last year, but I think it sucked, (probably why I can't remember - it seems like it was a Hagerty bag or something). Couldn't make it this year...
                  1967 Chevrolet C10 SWB - 350/700R/3.73
                  1965 Ford Mustang - 289/T5/3.25
                  1968 Pontiac Firebird - Project Rusty Chicken

2014 HRPT Short Haul; 2015, 2016, & 2018 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

It was just a tote bag with the HRPT logo, I think that was Last year also. Basically at the end you'll get a long hauler certificate and the metal sign.
                    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
                      It was just a tote bag with the HRPT logo, I think that was Last year also. Basically at the end you'll get a long hauler certificate and the metal sign.
                      I'll NEVER be a threat to do the Long Haul. I don't have that much stamina. That's the only reason. That, and can't get that much time off of work, etc...

But when the Long Haul came through here, and we had the BangShift Gathering at our house, Ed (oletrux) pre-mailed a whole package ahead of time full of all kinds of banners and decorations and stuff to stick up in the garage collected from Power Tour, which we did stick them up in the garage, and they are still there and will be forever as far as I'm concerned. Everybody even signed one of them during the party.

So...if you have handouts all along the way, I'm honestly asking, doesn't your car fill up with all of that stuff before you get "there?" I mean, we're not talking minivans and station wagons are we? A hotrod will only hold so much stuff. But I reckon Earl would hold a lot of stuff in the back....

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

My truck can hold a lot of stuff to!
                        Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post

But I reckon Earl would hold a lot of stuff in the back....

Earl holds only what fits in the cab and the small trunk in the box.... just ask Ed...that wood's too good!
                          Patrick & Tammy
                          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

It's mostly key rings, cozies, stickers, etc. I passed on most of it last year. The only thing I really want is the big metal sign at the end. All of mine are hanging up in my garage.
                            Last edited by Jesse James 80; June 13, 2017, 06:51 PM.
                            1967 Chevrolet C10 SWB - 350/700R/3.73
                            1965 Ford Mustang - 289/T5/3.25
                            1968 Pontiac Firebird - Project Rusty Chicken

2014 HRPT Short Haul; 2015, 2016, & 2018 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

This year there are less vendors, less stuff in the goody bag, The vendors that are here are giving out less, except Mothers, only two vendors giving out magnets. Cost more for less. But we are having fun. That's all that matters.

It's a waste of money to register for one day. Park with the spectators and save your money.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

Working...
                              X