Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BangShift Help for Power Tour Stricken !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShift Help for Power Tour Stricken !

Just got this PM from 56belairatruckin;

We are currently in Altoona and I am in need of some assistance here or in Davenport. I have three noticeable issues that need attention and a 4th annoyance and a 5th nice to have.

1. Rear end diff is leaking at the front seal - from a 95 Ford Explorer 8.8 limited slip
    2. My steering is a little sloppy and want to check my front end. Ball joints are not totally bad but questionable and one bushing is ok but could use replacing from what I can tell. An Alignment may be good as well.
    3. The BBC does not want to stay cool in town. It was fine a few day ago but it is actually a new build and have gotten its break end sea legs at this point. It has a mechanical fan and wire for electric but can't get it to push. Kegs universal fan.
    4. Header slap at the rear driver. Tried re-torqueing with no success. Plan on taking replacing header gasket at next stop. Round port head mans
    5. For the wife - Started the ax but ran out of time. Unit is in compressor is on and belted condenser is own. Wiring, piping and charge is left. Haven't had time as of yet and she is a trooper.

I was leaving early to catch a place in Davenport but thought I would touch base before leaving.
    Thanks and hope someone can help.

There was no contact info, so I guess this thread is it ...

Did this get take care of?

Comment

Don't know .. he didn't provide any contact details or further posts.

Comment

Really?
        Don't mean to be a jerk but I do it so well.

EXACTLY what does he hope to accomplish?

Comment

Working...
        X