I'm new...and lost.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new...and lost.

Hi, please forgive me in advance if i'm going about this wrong but I have a question about the power tour. I signed up for one day (Newton, Ia) because it's in my town, why not. Anyway, I don't understand what I need to bring with me. Do I just show up with my car and i'll be on the list or did I miss an email or something? Thanks Nate

Originally posted by Falconater View Post
    Hi, please forgive me in advance if i'm going about this wrong but I have a question about the power tour. I signed up for one day (Newton, Ia) because it's in my town, why not. Anyway, I don't understand what I need to bring with me. Do I just show up with my car and i'll be on the list or did I miss an email or something? Thanks Nate
    ​Drivers license, proof of insurance, proof of ownership, in case they ask for it. I got an email confirmation, but not everybody did. If you have your credit card bill you could carry it but you probably won't need it, you should be on the list.
    Last edited by smalblock; June 8, 2017, 07:20 PM.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

Welcome to the forum Nate .. have FUN !

Comment

Welcome Nate,
        Registration opens at noon in Iowa.
        You get your window decal there, and then proceed to Participant parking.
        R n T 88MCSS LS2 6Spd (2013)
        Long Hauler 2011,12,14,15,16,17,18, 21, 22
        Real SH 2019

Comment

Well alright, thanks fellers.

Comment

Insurance card and license
            Last edited by 59brook; June 10, 2017, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Well, it was fun but it went as expected. I live two miles from the Newton Speedway and my fan quit working on me in line. In about 25 years i'd say i'd be ready for the long haul.

Comment

Originally posted by Falconater View Post
                Well, it was fun but it went as expected. I live two miles from the Newton Speedway and my fan quit working on me in line. In about 25 years i'd say i'd be ready for the long haul.
                I always end up taking my daily driver. Someday the 71 will make at least one stop.

Comment

Working...
                X