No announcement yet.

Drive in movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the part when he switches cars in the car wash.

Comment

Just got an email from Hot Rod:
      "Edelbrock’s popular drive-in movie night returns to Hot Rod Power Tour with a double feature at Blue Grass Drive-In in nearby Blue Grass, IA. Gates open at 6 pm, and miniature golf will be available until the American Graffiti showing begins at dusk. Talladega Nights will immediately follow American Graffiti. Only one ticket required per car."

RSVP is required, and they open on Tuesday the 30th.

Comment

Originally posted by CueBall View Post
        Just got an email from Hot Rod:
        "Edelbrock’s popular drive-in movie night returns to Hot Rod Power Tour with a double feature at Blue Grass Drive-In in nearby Blue Grass, IA. Gates open at 6 pm, and miniature golf will be available until the American Graffiti showing begins at dusk. Talladega Nights will immediately follow American Graffiti. Only one ticket required per car."

RSVP is required, and they open on Tuesday the 30th.
        Did they give you a link to RSVP through?

NEVERMIND - I found it.
        Last edited by cstmwgn; May 26, 2017, 02:38 PM.

Comment

well.....missed it again......maybe next year?.....rexx!

Comment

I think Cannonball Run and Cannonball Run 2 would be a great movie to show. for the powertour folks.
            Visit my sons blog:
            www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
              well.....missed it again......maybe next year?.....rexx!
              Dave - it doesn't start until Tuesday at 9:00 am
              pacific so you still have a chance
              Last edited by cstmwgn; May 27, 2017, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Only room for 250 cars and you are only allowed to buy one ticket for one car. Which kind of sucks. If you get a ticket the car traveling with you may not.
                Grizzly Adams is my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

Dave - it doesn't start until Tuesday at noon pacific so you still have a chance
                  well.....can someone get me a ticket?......is that possible?.....rexx!

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post

well.....can someone get me a ticket?......is that possible?.....rexx!
                    Dave - I updated my post as it was wrong - it is 900am Pacific - noon where I am. It is my opinion that this link:

Edelbrock would like to invite the 2017 Hot Rod Power Tour participants to a once in a lifetime experience at the Blue Grass Drive-in Theatre in Iowa. Complimentary of Edelbrock, the first 230 cars to register will be eligible to come to the Blue Grass Drive-in Theatre for Edelbrock night and a special screening of “American Graffiti" (Early Showing at Dusk) and "Talladega Nights, The Ballad of Ricky Bobby" (Late Showing - Starts Immediately After American Graffiti). Guests will also get a chance to play put put miniature golf starting at 6 p.m. Golf will promptly end before the “American Graffiti" (Early Showing at Dusk) begins. PLEASE NOTE: ·  You only need ONE Registration/Ticket per car!·  Guests in your car do NOT need to register!·  NO Duplicate registrations or spot saving allowed!·  Gates open at 6 p.m. (film starts at dusk)Please Arrive on time! Courteoussey of Edelbrock, each registered car will receive:·  Parking spot to view the movie (will be emailed)·  2 FREE Popcorn (+FREE Refills) from the concession stand·  Goody bag containing Edelbrock give away items (given upon entry) Each car registrant MUST PRINT and PRESENT registration ticket for admission! Please utilize the directions on the confirmation to get to the Blue Grass Drive-In Theatre. MOVIES PLAYING

will work on Tuesday. I have no idea what they are going to want for the password - maybe your registration confirmation.

Allen

Comment

Dave - I updated my post as it was wrong - it is 900am Pacific - noon where I am. It is my opinion that this link:

Edelbrock would like to invite the 2017 Hot Rod Power Tour participants to a once in a lifetime experience at the Blue Grass Drive-in Theatre in Iowa. Complimentary of Edelbrock, the first 230 cars to register will be eligible to come to the Blue Grass Drive-in Theatre for Edelbrock night and a special screening of “American Graffiti" (Early Showing at Dusk) and "Talladega Nights, The Ballad of Ricky Bobby" (Late Showing - Starts Immediately After American Graffiti). Guests will also get a chance to play put put miniature golf starting at 6 p.m. Golf will promptly end before the “American Graffiti" (Early Showing at Dusk) begins. PLEASE NOTE: ·  You only need ONE Registration/Ticket per car!·  Guests in your car do NOT need to register!·  NO Duplicate registrations or spot saving allowed!·  Gates open at 6 p.m. (film starts at dusk)Please Arrive on time! Courteoussey of Edelbrock, each registered car will receive:·  Parking spot to view the movie (will be emailed)·  2 FREE Popcorn (+FREE Refills) from the concession stand·  Goody bag containing Edelbrock give away items (given upon entry) Each car registrant MUST PRINT and PRESENT registration ticket for admission! Please utilize the directions on the confirmation to get to the Blue Grass Drive-In Theatre. MOVIES PLAYING

will work on Tuesday. I have no idea what they are going to want for the password - maybe your registration confirmation.

Allen
                      According to Edelbrock it's Tuesday. Last year or year before, I can't remember you make a password. I reset mine yesterday so I'll be ready Tuesday.
                      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
                        ... I reset mine yesterday so I'll be ready Tuesday.
                        Thanks for the advice. I too just reset my password so maybe we can get some tickets also.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I too just reset my password so maybe we can get some tickets also.

How to reset password?

Comment

I wrote them an email and asked......he said the requirement for a password will be lifted at 9 AM PDT on Tuesday when registrations reopens.......
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                              I wrote them an email and asked......he said the requirement for a password will be lifted at 9 AM PDT on Tuesday when registrations reopens.......

Got the same message.......rexx!

Comment

Pics posted by the folks at Harvest Moon Drive In, back during the 2015 power tour:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/harvestm...52865681762109
                                Last edited by jnight32; May 29, 2017, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X