• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Rod Reunion

Who's going?

Planning on it as of now
    Grizzly Adams is my hero.

Comment

Still undecided. Work schedule may be a factor.......
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I will be there.

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
          ... Work schedule.......
          What's that?

I haven't called to confirm it yet but it APPEARS that there is a one day registration for the show and shine for $25.

Comment

I'm staying over for it have a bunch of friends form home who are going to be there.
            Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
            The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

what day is it ?

Comment

Thursday - Saturday.
                There is a schedule here: http://www.nhramuseum.org/apcm/templ...ource=reunions

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                  What's that?

I haven't called to confirm it yet but it APPEARS that there is a one day registration for the show and shine for $25.
                  This is from NHRA regarding the show and shine.: Yes, you can purchase 1 Day Tickets at the Gate, the cost for 1 person is $25.00 and the car entry is $25.00, your total cost would be $50.00.
                  Almost seems like the 3 day show and shine is a better deal if you have a passenger...

Comment

never been to the show in bowling green but the one I went to in California was incredible

Comment

I'm planning to stay around Saturday until about 4pm, then hit the road North... Car is too 'new' for entry,,,
                      '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
                      '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
                      79 Trans Am project
                      ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

I'll be there on Saturday as well, and my understanding from some friends from the area...is that on Saturday evening, after the races they line the dragsters on the strip for "cackle fest" to close the show.
                        long hauler 06, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16...

Comment

I plan on going Saturday. Too close not to attend! Won't be participating, just spectating. Probably till just after lunch then gonna hit the big road home!
                          2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

thats what i was thinking also have almost day and a half ride home

Comment

After driving clear across the country, ( assuming we're not exhausted after the "long haul" ) We're definitely going on Saturday. Looks like general addmission is $25 a person, for an extra $25 we can get entry with the car and have parking in the show and shine. Hate to leave it out in some huge parking lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X