No announcement yet.

VA Carshow 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately, I don't think we're going to be able to make it. We've got a 12 hour drive that day to get into town. Sorry to miss it.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
      Unfortunately, I don't think we're going to be able to make it. We've got a 12 hour drive that day to get into town. Sorry to miss it.
      We'll miss you guys but it sounds like Jack is bringing enough to make up for the loss of your three cars at the show. See you Friday night!
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

We'll miss you guys but it sounds like Jack is bringing enough to make up for the loss of your three cars at the show. See you Friday night!
        Only going to be two cars this year Ed. Old Blu ain't going to make the trip this year.
        I R Bob
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
          Only going to be two cars this year Ed. Old Blu ain't going to make the trip this year.
          I was counting you/donna, Keith, and Bob Sr................heard anything from Buddy?
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

I'll be there, along with Jim (MoparJim71)!
            '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
            '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
            79 Trans Am project
            ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

I was counting you/donna, Keith, and Bob Sr................heard anything from Buddy?
              Buddy will be on the tour but he's not driving. He's going to be working for the company that puts on the autocross events and he'll be riding in their bus.
              I R Bob

Comment

may have 4/5 vehicles coming to this as well (myself, Gayle with the pink '71 Chevelle, someone else from Gulfport and possibly a friend from Mobile)
                long hauler 06, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16...

Comment

KCVA Medical Center
                  4801 E. Linwood
                  KCMO, 64128.
                  while I saw the directions posted...will there be some signage once you enter the VA, showing directions for the show?
                  long hauler 06, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16...

Comment

I don't think so, that's why I posted the photos and directions. I don't plan on putting any up, but they might........Notice the post below mine......Phil cut out the photos and made a printer=friendly copy of the directions. Looking forward to seeing you!
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

My son and I will be arriving in KC to long haul the HRPT (our third) around noon on Friday June 9th. Is it ok if we join the Bangshift group at the VA? My son is a Marine veteran and we'd like to participate.

Comment

Of course - all are welcome and we can thank your son in person for his service too. Look forward to meeting you both.
                        There is also a get together in the evening that Laid Back (vendor) is putting on - maybe Ed or someone can repost the flyer I can't find at the moment.
                        You're welcome to attend that too if you have time.
                        Last edited by 70chevyC-10; June 2, 2017, 09:29 AM.
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Thank you. We were already planning to attend the Laid Back get together later that day, so we have the information. One of the Laid Back HRPT staffers (the father of the owner) is from Beadle County South Dakota. He tracked us down a couple of years ago at our hotel parking lot when he spotted the 1970 Beadle County South Dakota plates of our El Camino we were driving that year.

This year we are taking our red 1969 Camaro. Will likely one of many red 69's.

Comment

Cool! Welcome aboard!
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

didn't know anything about the Laidback event......anyone have any info?.....and, does the VA accept gifts or donations?

Comment

Ed...you got room to pencil in a bullet?
                                Patrick & Tammy
                                - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Working...
                                X