Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daytona Turkey Trot

Who is going to Daytona for the Turkey Trot in a couple of weeks. I am

If you're going, would love to meet up at Pat's place early for breakfast and then head to the Turkey Trot on Saturday.

It will be just Kobe and I this year. Still trying to decide if I want to drive the Malibu down or haul it. We are leaving out really early Thursday morning to hopefully be there right after lunch. Staying somewhere new this year, can't remember the name. I think it is the spot on the beach where you would turn left to go to bel aire then immediately on the right behind that tourist trap store.
    Visit my sons blog:
    www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

Originally posted by Damon23 View Post
      It will be just Kobe and I this year. Still trying to decide if I want to drive the Malibu down or haul it. We are leaving out really early Thursday morning to hopefully be there right after lunch. Staying somewhere new this year, can't remember the name. I think it is the spot on the beach where you would turn left to go to bel aire then immediately on the right behind that tourist trap store.
      We are headed down Friday and staying north a little. Plan to do the Turkey Trot Saturday and probably that shopping center meet on Friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by dianeokie View Post
        Who is going to Daytona for the Turkey Trot in a couple of weeks. I am

If you're going, would love to meet up at Pat's place early for breakfast and then head to the Turkey Trot on Saturday.
        Hey Diane, we had a fun time when we met up with ya in '14, but won't be able to make it this year. We're going in the cold direction...Michigan for T-day.

Pat's was very good and the music was also good at the North Turn Bar. Have a beer for me.
        Last edited by papasmurf587; November 16, 2016, 06:45 PM.
        John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
        Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

I maybe there on Friday jeff 954 298 0951

Comment

Originally posted by papasmurf587 View Post

Hey Diane, we had a fun time when we met up with ya in '14, but won't be able to make it this year. We're going in the cold direction...Michigan for T-day.

Pat's was very good and the music was also good at the North Turn Bar. Have a beer for me.

Darn, hoped we would see y'all! Have fun and be careful. We aren't leaving until Friday AM, so will only be at the show on Saturday Jeff! Damon, you know my number if you have time to GTG and I will have Rich with me. We're staying at Palm Coast, but it's only 15-20 minutes from the Speedway, further from the beach, but we'll probably check out the show at the shopping center Friday night. What's the name, does anyone remember?

Comment

bel aire plaza

Comment

Working...
              X