Cool ride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool ride!

You don't see this everyday! I would drive it.

I have a 68 Volkswagen Kharman Ghia body,on an 89 GEO tracker frame,with a SB Chevy motor(under the hood where a motor belongs),a 350 trans newly rebuilt by Cook's Racing transmissions, dual exhaust(she purrs),and a 9in.Ford Posi rear end..... Automatic in the floor... Yes,she will do the 120mph she registers and then some..... The only bad is cosmetic had a deer run into the drivers side front quarter..... Doesn't effect the performance or handling though... Even with the character flaw she turns heads and draws a crowd where ever she goes..... She handles like a dream..... Wouldn't take a lot to make her perfect again..... Need to sell her so I can buy an old school Mopar..... asking $6,500 OBO cash..... Was asking $10,000 till the deer ran into her.....please contact me by phone or text anytime...... She won't disappoint......
    Retirement is better than I thought!

Cute!
    ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Cool ride Andy did you build it?
      Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Nope just passing along some pictures for anyone who maybe looking for something different to drive.

Here is another one I found.
        $10,500
        Easley, SC (29640)

1960 Sedan Delivery 350/350. Rare bird with 94,000 origional miles even documented on title. Been sitting about 5 years. I just got her running and driving but it still needs a little brake work (not 100 percent happy with how it stops but can test drive without issue) and wiring to get gages and power windows working. Window switches need to be replaced as well. Car has not been drove more than 10 miles since its been running but drives like it should. New battery, 750 double pumper, headers, like new tires, and she gets tons of attention. Car was frame offed in 1997. But sat under an owning and it faded paint. Pans are good and car has no cancer just bubbles. She's a good solid driver. Clear SC title. Would be awesome for advertising

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

"no cancer just bubbles" ?!?!?!.............RRiiightttt!
          ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Andy, back to the original post, I had three Bugs an a Kharmann Ghia (sp?)when I was a young buck. I've got to tell the truth, I can't get used to looking at that one pictured above from looking at a stock one for a few years. I think it would be a whole lot better lowered with a hot VW engine in the back, maybe some Weber carbs, etc, but that's just where I come from.

That one looks like a cat just about to take a poop or something, but that's just my wrong opinion I'm sure. I can't quite get my head around the stance.

And we're going to make some boiled peanuts tonight/tomorrow. Peanuts, crock pot, we'll see how we do. We HAVE to eat some more. Must.
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

pdub,
              We had a
              Kharmann Ghia back many years ago. I spent all winter fixing it up for Shelia to drive to work so she didn't have to drive the corvette everyday. I was following her to work the first day she drove it. A lady ran a stop sign ran her off the road and totaled it the first 15 minutes into our drive to work. I had only liability on it so we lost it. I was sick.
              I understand the thought process, it's like me when I see a 67-68 Camaro with a big old scoop sticking out of the hood. To me it's just wrong.

Comment

Working...
              X