No announcement yet.

Springs Bloom's Tour 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we there yet, no but we're fixing to be closer. By By house!!
    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
      Are we there yet, no but we're fixing to be closer. By By house!!
      Perry, that basketball goal looks like it could use a bit of an attitude adjustment. I'll bet it's great for rebounds, though!

Are we there yet?
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• About 20 percent of the stuff shown below, I'm done practicing songs. I'll never get any better...it is what it is. Lots of heavy lifting tomorrow, who wants to come help load this truck with sound-making racket and hardware? Not really, we've got it down to a science.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000870.JPG
Views:	27
Size:	643.0 KB
ID:	1154715

Comment

• Car show at Uncle Bill's flea market. Wittier NC, on Sunday @ noon. I'm just Say'n.
          Last edited by papasmurf587; April 19, 2017, 04:48 PM.
          John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
          Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

• Well I think we are going to pack up and start making our way North. Never been through northwest Georgia so back roads here we come.
            Last edited by mike327; April 20, 2017, 05:11 AM.
            I have ADD with a lazy feature.....according to my wife!

Comment

• Heading out at mid day meeting up with Perry at lake house.......see you guys at the Gearhead Inn Friday!!!!!!
              Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
              The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• ONE MORE DAY!!! Safe Travels everyone. See you Tomorrow night.

Comment

• Well grass is cut, sprayed the mosquitoes, grill on standby, BEER IS COLD, and awaiting Big Dave!!
                  Everyone drive safe!!!

Comment

• Travel well All, we'll see y'all tomorrow!

Comment

• Shelia has a doctor's appointment this morning at 10am. We should be on the road by 12 noon.Hope everyone has safe travels.
                      Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

• Spent the night at Cheaha state park in Alabama and watched the sun set while eating a steak. The resturant is on top of mountain with a million dollar view. The resturant, well its a million dollar view. The bud light was good also.

Comment

• Here!

Comment

• Originally posted by mike327 View Post
                            The resturant is on top of mountain with a million dollar view.
                            Alabama has a mountain ?
                            I didn't know that !

Comment

• Originally posted by Monster View Post

Alabama has a mountain ?
                              I didn't know that !
                              We don't just tell anybody!

Comment

• Whatta blast, we're nearly the closest ones to living close to the scene of the crime, so we're back home already. Swimming...gosh what rain.

Friday night's festivities, I was told over and over that's the most fun lots of folks have had recently, making all that racket. I have NO video to support that claim, my trusty antique camera finally crapped out.

Fun, fun fun, it always is and we held an executive meeting at the picnic table under the carport last night while the rain was pouring and determined by consensus the the dates for the Fall Tour this year will be Oct 13-14. It was great to see a few first-timers come out to enjoy the mayhem. See what y'all have been missing? Mike and Susan booked a return visit in the fall while I happened to be standing there. Yes, I think we're onto something here but we all knew it already.

Yes, we will do that again. Have a blast, wait and repeat.

Last edited by pdub; April 23, 2017, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X