Springs Bloom's Tour 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pdub View Post
    Hey Terri, put the washboard AND the cowbell in the car !!!!!!! We NEEED more cowbell...
    Will be sure to bring both.

Hi guys!!!!! Been a while since I posted, been so busy lately I haven't been doing much of anything except working and sleeping! Am really, really, really, really, really looking forwrd to this weekend!!
    Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
      Will be sure to bring both.

Hi guys!!!!! Been a while since I posted, been so busy lately I haven't been doing much of anything except working and sleeping! Am really, really, really, really, really looking forwrd to this weekend!!
      The same here and last night ( midnights ) was the worst in about a year! Picture football field and and running end to end for 12 hrs! I'm to old for this #$&*!!
      ARE WE THERE YET!!!!
      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• We're almost there, all of us.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Getting real close to gearing my head inn.

Shot of Brandy anybody????

Click image for larger version

Name:	0422162257.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	677.6 KB
ID:	1154591
          Last edited by papasmurf587; April 18, 2017, 07:23 PM.
          John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
          Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

• Oh yeah that was memorable!!
            Looking like it might be a wet weekend, hopefully the forecast will improve.

Comment

• What in the world am I fidna get into? Can't sing, can't dance, can't pat my foot and keep time with music, no natural rhythm what so ever. Starting to get that feeling you get right before you say "hold my beer".
              I have ADD with a lazy feature.....according to my wife!

Comment

• Originally posted by mike327 View Post
                What in the world am I fidna get into? Can't sing, can't dance, can't pat my foot and keep time with music, no natural rhythm what so ever. Starting to get that feeling you get right before you say "hold my beer".
                I cant sing or dance EITHER but I got a song made up by P_DUB called " NO HELP".

Comment

• My foot tapping looks like a timing light on a misfiring plug wire.
                  I have ADD with a lazy feature.....according to my wife!

Comment

• Wait til you hear me on BASS!
                    Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

My foot tapping looks like a timing light on a misfiring plug wire.
                      I don't believe any us better quit our day job!! LOL Well I got the Camaro washed and back on the rack for some liquid sparkle, on the rack I pick the car up so I don't have to bend over! We leave tonight for the lake and Big Dave will join us tomorrow night, then Friday morning we're off. YEE HAW!!
                      Last edited by corvettedad; April 19, 2017, 09:32 AM.

Comment

What in the world am I fidna get into? Can't sing, can't dance, can't pat my foot and keep time with music, no natural rhythm what so ever. Starting to get that feeling you get right before you say "hold my beer".
                        Our made up song "Small Animals Die (when they hear me sing)" about sums it up! You will fit right in, Mike!

Comment

• Have no fear, Mike!! The major talent most of us possess is being able to open a bottle of beer and walk without spilling it!!! You'll fit right in!!!!
                          Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                          Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
                            Have no fear, Mike!! The major talent most of us possess is being able to open a bottle of beer and walk without spilling it!!! You'll fit right in!!!!
                            Or a bottle of wine.....

Comment

• Or a jello shot

Comment

• Originally posted by dianeokie View Post
                                Or a jello shot
                                ..or two....or three....

"Wait til you hear me on BASS!"

Andy, you'll be the best first time ever bass player ever. Trust me. You have the absolute worst teacher ever, trust me. I'm having fantasies that you'll like it so much you'll get plumb hooked on it, it's too much fun.

Are we there yet? Are we THERE yet?

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
                                X