No announcement yet.

Springs Bloom's Tour 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are we going to do for dinner Saturday night.......any suggestions?
    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
    The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• KFC worked good last time, somebody's gotta make the run.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
        What are we going to do for dinner Saturday night.......any suggestions?
        OR, what about just beer? Here's a blast from the past.

Comment

• "Bump," I said. Just plain "Bump." Are we there yet? The calendar on the wall is obviously not properly calibrated, it's moving too slow. Just sayin.

Comment

• Good times are getting closer!!! just under a month away now!!!

Comment

• Well shift got changed ( I was suppose to be off that weekend ), had to use most all my personal days while my Mom was in the hospital so what do I do? Well I I'll tell you this much I WILL BE AT GEARHEAD!! Dial, ring ring ring I'm sorry I'll not be at work this weekend I have to drink LOT'S OF BEER and act stupid!!
              Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
              If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
                .. I have to drink LOT'S OF BEER and act stupid!!
                Dang Perry - it sounds like you need more practice. I don't have to drink anything to act stupid

Comment

• Perry let one of us call them for you! That way they can't talk you into going in!
                  Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

• "They're" trying to work me out of it too, Perry. But only such that we may get there about plumb dark instead of coming over the mountain at our leisure and setting up all of the equipment alstwhile getting the equipment operator properly lubricated ahead of time.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
                      Perry let one of us call them for you! That way they can't talk you into going in!
                      They know better, it'd be wasted breath

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                        Dang Perry - it sounds like you need more practice. I don't have to drink anything to act stupid

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
                          What are we going to do for dinner Saturday night.......any suggestions?

I don't mind getting something ready for the slow cooker like I've done in the past. I might do a pork butt if that works...............Just might need some sides..............and it sounds like a BIG group..............

Comment

• Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
                            Well shift got changed ( I was suppose to be off that weekend ), had to use most all my personal days while my Mom was in the hospital so what do I do? Well I I'll tell you this much I WILL BE AT GEARHEAD!! Dial, ring ring ring I'm sorry I'll not be at work this weekend I have to drink LOT'S OF BEER and act stupid!!
                            Glad to hear you can still make it............is your mom ok?

Comment

• Originally posted by dianeokie View Post

I don't mind getting something ready for the slow cooker like I've done in the past. I might do a pork butt if that works...............Just might need some sides..............and it sounds like a BIG group..............
                              Diane: Amen and amen. And amen, too. With such a big group I don't think a slow cooker is gonna feed everybody, even as good as your stuff is. It may be that we need to order a tractor trailer load of something to be delivered.....just sayin

Comment

• I have no idea about what we will end up eating on Saturday, but I do know what I will be driving that day! The 64 will make it's first long ride that weekend and hopefully everything will go smoothly. Plan on having the Power Glide serviced before we come along with a new aluminum deep fin pan installed to help keep things cool. Hope the AC last all weekend also! Mrs. Fisher don't like riding without AC on.

Click image for larger version

Name:	New Rally wheels.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	1151901
                                Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Working...
                                X