Springs Bloom's Tour 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
    Well there was some question as to whether or not the boy's were coming, well they are. So the Vette won't be making the trip unless I can talk Robert into driving the Camaro ( doubtful ).
    Glad to hear the boys are coming, they're part of the tradition. Maybe Robert thought about a rematch with "ole" dad so ya don't carry the crown for another year by default.
    John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
    Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

• Originally posted by papasmurf587 View Post

Glad to hear the boys are coming, they're part of the tradition. Maybe Robert thought about a rematch with "ole" dad so ya don't carry the crown for another year by default.
      Be good to see y'all!!
      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Good to hear Perry. Shelia is looking forward to meeting them both!
        Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

• We should make Robert the "Official Photographer"
          Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
          The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• and astrologist
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Robert's a force to be reckoned with when he's scratching a pig or a cricket or a frog. Unless he comes up against Dear Old Dad. Then he's met his match. When Dad turns that ball cap around backward and starts swiveling those hips....we know it's ON. HHAhahahaahaH!!!!!!
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Originally posted by pdub View Post
                Robert's a force to be reckoned with when he's scratching a pig or a cricket or a frog. Unless he comes up against Dear Old Dad. Then he's met his match. When Dad turns that ball cap around backward and starts swiveling those hips....we know it's ON. HHAhahahaahaH!!!!!!
                Jim shouldn't have criticized me about looking like Frankenstein the first time! The gauntlet was thrown! If your gonna be stupid and silly what best place and best friends to do it with!

Comment

If your gonna be stupid and silly what best place and best friends to do it with!
                  No truer words. I'm right there with ya, all of us. I play guitar a total of two times per year. So I'm naked, too. I open up the guitar case and look at it and wonder, "Hmmmm how does THIS thing work?".....what better place to figure it out, among great friends. Laughing AT and WITH.

And Jim and Mary love us being there. They're as crazy as we are, which makes the whole deal even more better. Even more MORE better. Are we there yet?

Comment

• Pdub is your neighbor with the turbo charged Mustang coming?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
                      Pdub is your neighbor with the turbo charged Mustang coming?
                      Dunno, I just texted him to give him the heads up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
                        Pdub is your neighbor with the turbo charged Mustang coming?
                        Just talked with Cameron, he said he can't see his schedule from here but he'll try to maybe come up and at least make the day tour with us on Saturday. BTW, that Mustang is gone from his fleet. It had an awful drivetrain vibration issue and he finally got Ford to actually take it back. After he took the blower back off of it and sold it. Somebody was mighty glad to get that, I'm sure.

Comment

• That would be great to see him again and check out his new ride.

Comment

• Sounds like you guys have a great time, would love to make it there one year. I really need to retire soon.
                            Donna
                            Williamston, MI
                            Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• Working overtime to ensure I have the cashoola for SBT. Had to miss a lot of work last three weeks, Mom's been sick but it appears she's finally turned the corner. Now all I have to worry about is the shift swapping their fixing to do and hopefully doesn't interfere with the weekend, had to use up a lot personal days. BUT, I shall endeavour to persevere!!

Comment

I shall endeavour to persevere!!
                                That's the spirit Perry! GHI or BUST! We hope Mom's gonna be okay, though. Been there done that with parents, sure have.

Comment

Working...
                                X