Springs Bloom's Tour 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pdub View Post

Yes, April 21-22. Some of the gang elects to go to breakfast and another cruise after checking out on Sunday morning.
    Whoa I have not been following the SBT, This is going to be fun.. We (I'm bringing my wife, she will be retired Mar 3rd) and can come along and will get to meet more of the BS gang I'll leave it at that ha ha & then we are following Chris aka NovaDriver and his gang onward to Cars and Cones.
    Last edited by Vsolo; February 14, 2017, 03:27 PM.
    So. Central PA
    Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

• Vsolo, we'll be showing up as soon as we can on Friday afternoon for the riot that will ensue. If I seem occupied doing all of that, hooking up wires.... What happens is, the stuff we bring makes all of the racket we cause on Friday night. And what that causes is, I miss the epic party beside the fire pit in front of where we set up all night, but it's a continuation of same. Every epic party has to have some racket. Please come see me, running wires. I'll try my best to meet and greet everybody, while I'm running wires. But honestly at times during the setup I get busy and distracted.

Gawd, that is all so much fun. The greatest fun ever, as far as I am concerned, and I'm getting old. So yeah, THAT's epic fun, and I've had a lot of fun by now. In this lifetime. That is SOOOO much dagum fun, the GHI.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• All I'm saying is, we have to get Dave a microphone ready, and we have to hide a camera somewhere to capture the spectacle of it all...

Comment

• Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
          Does everyone have a reservation?
          Sound off, because me and Dave might split a room. $$ I'll let mine or his go

We have our room. The long range weather forcast looks really good for April 21st and 22nd.
          John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
          Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

• Originally posted by papasmurf587 View Post

We have our room. The long range weather forcast looks really good for April 21st and 22nd.
            YAY on the room John! And the long range weather guess...

Comment

• Bump
              Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
              If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
                Bump
                Bump? What happen Perry did you run over a protester? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by novadriver View Post

Bump? What happen Perry did you run over a protester? Lol
                  I hear some states are giving me the right a way! Might be time for an upgrade. Click image for larger version

Name:	_20170222_172254.JPG
Views:	44
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	1146907

Comment

• Perry I been looking at one of these for the ramp truck.

Click image for larger version

Name:	push bumper.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	1147186
                    Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
                      Perry I been looking at one of these for the ramp truck.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n1147186[/ATTACH]
                      Ha Ha!! Reminds me of the bumper on the Dodge in the TV show Simon and Simon!

Comment

• Well there was some question as to whether or not the boy's were coming, well they are. So the Vette won't be making the trip unless I can talk Robert into driving the Camaro ( doubtful ).
                        Last edited by corvettedad; February 28, 2017, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• HAH! Another father-son cutting contest after all.....

Comment

• Originally posted by pdub View Post
                            HAH! Another father-son cutting contest after all.....
                            I better start drinking now!!

Comment

• So, what about an underlying theme for the Spring Tour this year? We've already done "everybody's birthday." With the cake and stuff That was pretty cool.

What about a theme? I'm just throwing spaghetti at the wall, here, to see if it sticks. We don't even need a theme to have boatpots of fun at GHI. What about the gathering about nothing? Maybe a great big Happy Nothing! banner..... Even THAT would be SOMETHING....I dunno....we'll be bringing the racket-making stuff....just sayin....

Comment

• HUH? Like a show about nothing ( Seinfeld ), Kat liked to watch it.

Comment

Working...
                                X