No announcement yet.

Springs Bloom's Tour 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys just talked to Big Dave and he twisted my arm so it will be my first spring blossom tour. Have a call in to GHI to make reservations. We will probably head up a few days early and spend some time with my dad in Maryville TN. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
    I have ADD with a lazy feature.....according to my wife!

Comment

Originally posted by mike327 View Post
      Hey guys just talked to Big Dave and he twisted my arm so it will be my first spring blossom tour. Have a call in to GHI to make reservations. We will probably head up a few days early and spend some time with my dad in Maryville TN. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
      YAAAAY!!!!!! Big Dave is a great arm twister. It's starting to look like we may sell the place out this time for real. HUGE fun!
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Fantastic! And think we just landed Andy and Sheila, Lee and Donna also!!
        ARE WE THERE YET!
        Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
        If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

We where coming anyway just weren't sure about which weekend. I haven't herd anything back from Mary as of yet.
          Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post

I like it, is that a Willy's?
            Ya it is a Willy's.....a 1956. Just kicking my self for hot putting the master cylinder in prior to the snow.....it loves the snow. Ya need to install it on your back from underneath and that didn't happen, but it is on the to do list....you know "that" list.
            John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
            Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

Originally posted by papasmurf587 View Post

Ya it is a Willy's.....a 1956. Just kicking my self for hot putting the master cylinder in prior to the snow.....it loves the snow. Ya need to install it on your back from underneath and that didn't happen, but it is on the to do list....you know "that" list.
              Wanta sell it!! ☺

Comment

I think I'm going to like be back on 4-10 again. I have off every weekend now so maybe I the wife can make good use of the time together by going to more things like this!

Comment

Originally posted by corvettedad View Post

Wanta sell it!! ☺
                  Perry, the Willys would fit your Power Tour needs better than your Camaro if you don't mind doing the tour @ 42MPH!
                  John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                  Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

Originally posted by papasmurf587 View Post

Perry, the Willys would fit your Power Tour needs better than your Camaro if you don't mind doing the tour @ 42MPH!
                    Just a minor gear change and we could squeeze 60, your beginning to read my mind!

Comment

Perry you may need that scatter shield on the Willy if you do!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
                        Perry you may need that scatter shield on the Willy if you do!

There's way's! Besides I don't mind slow, I get to enjoy the countryside more!

Comment

I'm so ready for April !!!!

Comment

We aint ready . Went to crank the El Camino and engine would not turn over . After checking we had water in # 5 and #6 cylinders . Engine is now on a stand and heads are at the machine shop to check for cracks .

Comment

Originally posted by 67ragtop View Post
                              We aint ready . Went to crank the El Camino and engine would not turn over . After checking we had water in # 5 and #6 cylinders . Engine is now on a stand and heads are at the machine shop to check for cracks .
                              Victor sorry to hear that. Hope it's a quick fix for you.

I still haven't herd back from Mary yet!

Comment

Bump!!
                                I'm so ready ( as always ) to see everyone and enjoy life, spin tire's, hang curves, eat good food, shoot some bull, drink a cold one or whatever, and play crazy music! In the immortal words of Peewee " ARE WE THERE YET " !!

Comment

Working...
                                X