Springs Bloom's Tour 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Springs Bloom's Tour 2017

Date is set for next spring, April 28,29,30 ( Friday through Sunday ) make your plans now and come join in! Guaranteed to make you giggle, laugh and probably wet your drawers!!
    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

IN by default. With wires and microphones. Big Dave just doesn't carry as well sitting in a chair all the way over there on the other side of the fire pit. He deserves a microphone.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post
      IN by default. With wires and microphones. Big Dave just doesn't carry as well sitting in a chair all the way over there on the other side of the fire pit. He deserves a microphone.
      And his " OH HELL NO COGNAC LIQUOR " ,!!!! Lol

Comment

April here yet? After 2 trips there and back today I'm ready to go! I got to drive the truck like I want to today in those hills up there! I had a 4 hr blast. That was fun!
        Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Me and Dave had a really nice run back before we split in Atlanta. Ran some really nice roads!

Comment

Coming home last night on Hwy 76 in to SC from Clayton Ga. to Westminister SC it goes down through the gorge at the Chattooga river very curvy. I know I pissed that BMW driver off. I caught him on the first set of curves and passed him on the first short straight away. I then pulled off and left him. He had to be thinking Damn I just got spanked by a truck and a 50 year old one at that!
            2 h 20 min (108 miles) per google. I drove up and back with stopping for a sandwich on the way back in under 5hrs total. I sat and ate in Zackby's.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gear Head Inn.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	1127523

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4670.JPG
Views:	41
Size:	1.92 MB
ID:	1127524

Comment

Oh crap sorry wrong post!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
                Oh crap sorry wrong post!
                Andy, nearly every post on BS is wrong by nature. And thank Sheila for us for the boiled peanuts. Awesome, we won't have to buy groceries for a week.

Comment

I'd like to make one of these but its a little too far off the grid for me.
                  HRPT 12 Miami and Stillwater, OK, 13 Arlington to Memphis, 14/15 Vetoed by Wife, 16 Long Haul, 17/18/19 motor fiasco

Comment

Originally posted by Gwood74 View Post
                    I'd like to make one of these but its a little too far off the grid for me.
                    It's uhhhh on the grid for everybody if you make be an item on your bucket list. I honestly think it's the most fun Sue Unit and I have had every single time. The most fun we could POSSIBLY have, all things included, it's just too much fun.

Poor Terri got to laughing so hard Friday night at GHI, I thought she was going to die. Sure glad she didn't, we have more fun left to have, all of us.

Comment

Hey Terri,

You haven't been very reliable lately as far as bringing stuff to GHI. Just a reminder, you have to remember to bring the cowbell and the washboard and the trumpet for the Spring gig. We're gonna set everything up, all the sound equipment, so be sure to bring all of those things. Okay?

Comment

Ye Ghad......look at these numbers. We have a cricket and a frog and a pig and a tambourine and kazoos and a washboard and a cowbell and paint cans and drumsticks and stuff. We can make racket. And we only intend to perform once every six months.

We're doing something wrong, we should be able to cash in on the fan clamor. Just sayin. Just LOOK at these numbers....

Comment

There's a regular bunch of us that show for the spring and fall tours at GHI. Sometimes more sometimes fewer folks. If you've never been and are kind of thinking about it, this link is to Perry's Flickr page. Watch Big Dave dance, and then click the right arrow to see the Sideways Twist and Shout Girls go at it most recently, the fall tour this year. No, we don't have fun. Not us. Not at all.

Comment

So. Central PA
                            Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

Hey guys I know I have missed a few. And now it looks like I can't make the weekend of the 28th now. It looks like the Cars & Cones Roadtrip some of us did last year is now been announced that it starts in Hoover, Al on the 24 and goes to Jasper,IN on the 28th. With that being said there is a few of us going to need a place to stay on the 22th on the way to AL. so we might be staying at the Gearhead Inn if anyone wanted to go a week early.

Comment

Working...
                              X