No announcement yet.

Flooding in Louisiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's not good news about the cars but if everyone is safe, that's a good thing..
    I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

I've seen some pictures and none of them are good. That is just a shame. I hope they get some relief quick.
      Visit my sons blog:
      www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

Well I finally returned home but without truck and GTO. They are still in Atlanta. A bushing went out in the transfer case of the Tundra new transfer case didn't come in on Saturday as planned, now telling me it will be Tuesday. So if it comes and the dealership is to call me at 7:00 A.M. to confirm then I'll have to drive the rental back to Atlanta and get my truck and GTO. What a hectic week coming up. But NO water at my house, flooding stopped about 10 miles west of Covington however rain continues daily with afternoon scattered thunderstorms. Rivers around here have crested but the water is moving south towards the gulf so area between here and there will see some flooding.
        Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
        The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
          Just got text message from Impala Mike....lost all cars Impala, Nova, Corvette, VW, truck and daily drivers
          I'd think the older vehicles should be easy to dry out ..
          sucks tho..

Comment

Working...
          X