Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rev'n Rods Tour

Anyone doing this?

I'm doing the Cape Girardeau, MO stop tomorrow. Family Events is putting it on.
    GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

I will be in Bowling Green for the Wednesday show.

Comment

Going to pass.. I'm not into that heavy metal stuff..
      I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

We're on the tour now and having a blast.
        Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
          Going to pass.. I'm not into that heavy metal stuff..
          I heard you where more of a polka man Rett.
          Last edited by pintoboy77; July 18, 2016, 07:08 PM.
          Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Family Events revenge? Looks like fun. But I think that you would have to want to make every concert to justify the cost. $250.
            ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

The early bird pre-registration cut that in half, at $125 it didn't sound bad at all. I'm only doing the one stop and they did a $10 off for that. It will be every bit as hot today as HRPT was so here's hoping we don't melt.

Comment

Originally posted by pintoboy77 View Post
                We're on the tour now and having a blast.
                Please tell Clarence Barnes & Cherylnn I said hi.

Comment

You don't have to pre register for one stop my brother did it the day of the show

Comment

Had fun in Cape today, and won a pair of fender covers from Chevy Performance.

Comment

I did not realize that they had an early bird registration. Wish that HRPT still had it. Are you listening HRPT? Congrats on the fender covers! Sounds like it all worked out great for you.
                      ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

We were at Beech Bend Park on Wednesday. The Revn Rods tour had several vendors, GM, MSD / Holley, Tremec just to name a few. It had a similar set up to Power Tour. The Corvette Museum had free passes for the show. The crowd was much smaller than PT, at least at this stop.

Hopefully all these new car tours get next years first and last stop and dates set by the end of this year so people can put in for vacation on January 1st.

I would have done the Revn Rods tour if it would have been publicized earlier. Less traffic, no time cards to punch and a concert every night, while driving the back roads of America.

Comment

In one of our "goodie bags" there were 2 sets of driving directions. The "direct route" and the scenic route, off the major highways. I'd recommend HRPT do this as well but they have enough problems getting 1 set of directions correct.

Comment

My wife and I did the whole tour what a blast we had and we did all the back roads and there were absolutely no highway travel no traffic jams and whole lot of great entertanment.

Comment

That sounds like s good time. None of the acts were my flavor but I bet the drive was nice and easy. No crowds is a huge plus. We've been looking at some rallies and other tours as well.
                              Visit my sons blog:
                              www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

Working...
                              X