PowerTour '16 from a teenagers view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PowerTour '16 from a teenagers view

He just completed the third part of his write up for the blog. Here they are. Enjoy. He enjoyed it cause he got to be behind the wheel for the first time.
    Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Get a free domain name, real NON-outsourced 24/7 support, and superior speed. web hosting provider php hosting cheap web hosting, Web hosting, domain names, front page hosting, email hosting. We offer affordable hosting, web hosting provider business web hosting, ecommerce hosting, unix hosting. Phone support available, Free Domain, and Free Setup.

http://driftundertheradar.com/hot-ro...our-2016-pt-2/
    http://driftundertheradar.com/hot-ro...ur-part-three/
    Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Get a free domain name, real NON-outsourced 24/7 support, and superior speed. web hosting provider php hosting cheap web hosting, Web hosting, domain names, front page hosting, email hosting. We offer affordable hosting, web hosting provider business web hosting, ecommerce hosting, unix hosting. Phone support available, Free Domain, and Free Setup.
    Last edited by Damon23; July 17, 2016, 04:34 PM.
    Visit my sons blog:
    www.driftundertheradar.com

Nice job on the Blog!
    Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Good story telling Kobe, looking forward to the next installment.
      Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
      The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Good job Kobe!!
        Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
        If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

yes - great job !
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Great write up.
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Yes, he's doing a nice job!
              Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Kobe wrote a good blog but he left out the part where his Dad should have opted for a delicious Po Boy while waiting for the ferry and how in the future there is no need to pre pay for a hot lap at COTA!
                HRPT 12 Miami and Stillwater, OK, 13 Arlington to Memphis, 14/15 Vetoed by Wife, 16 Long Haul, 17/18/19 motor fiasco

Comment

I'll never pre pay for any extra Powertour event. I'm not a seafood eater so I didn't miss anything with the poboy. Now that chicken fried steak sandwich, I do miss that.
                  Visit my sons blog:

Comment

Last part is up. Leave a comment for him if you like the article. Thanks for your support.

Visit my sons blog:

Comment

You've got a pretty great kid there! One of the very few millennials I enjoy being around. I hope he didn't mind me calling him Lenny all week!

Hope to see you guys again this fall in ATL. I'm going to try and shoot for the October 1st one.
                      Last edited by Jesse James 80; July 29, 2016, 05:23 PM.
                      1967 Chevrolet C10 SWB - 350/700R/3.73
                      1965 Ford Mustang - 289/T5/3.25
                      1968 Pontiac Firebird - Project Rusty Chicken

2014 HRPT Short Haul; 2015, 2016, & 2018 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Awesome write up!
                        Patrick & Tammy
                        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse James 80 View Post
                          You've got a pretty great kid there! One of the very few millennials I enjoy being around. I hope he didn't mind me calling him Lenny all week!

Hope to see you guys again this fall in ATL. I'm going to try and shoot for the October 1st one.

Just let me know when you come down. He really enjoyed talking with you. I should have let him ride with you on one of the legs, I think he would have enjoyed rolling in that ole Mustang. Come to think of it he probably would have benefitted from riding with each of you that were solo this year. The powertour has done a lot for him. He used to be really shy but now after seeing all the positive people on the tour he participates. But a lot has to do with the group and for that I thank all of you for including him in conversations and treating him like one of the guys. Now he goes to events and takes photo's talks with owners and hands out his cards. Dave mentioned a automotive journalist in the making, maybe so if the engineering thing does not take flight. But one thing I know is he'll always be a car guy. For that I think I've succeeded.
                          Visit my sons blog:

Comment

Many times automotive journalists have an engineering degree...I'd still keep encouraging him towards that. An engineering degree is a discriminator in a world full of BS communications, poli sci, etc degrees.
                            Power Tour '16 Long Hauler, '17 Short Haul, West Coast for a few years now...
                            1970 Pontiac GTO 455HO Convertible
                            2005 Cadillac CTS-V, Maggie'd

Comment

Working...
                            X