1959 wagon it got very good body make nice rat rod or hot rod asking 1500
    call
    show contact info looking to trade like to get a car painted or camper will
    Look at other trades
    828 460 7234

Retirement is better than I thought!

Oh man I love that car!
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Clean it up good and slap a set of wheels &tires on it and call it good!

Comment

Andy is it close enough to you to go look at for me.? I could add it to the project list
        I R Bob
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Looks like a great project!
          Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
            Andy is it close enough to you to go look at for me.? I could add it to the project list
            Yea! Greenville is only 15 minutes for me depending on what part it is. I could go next week I'm off Wed & Thursday.
            Last edited by Andy4639; June 25, 2016, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post

Yea! Greenville is only 15 minutes for me depending on what part it is. I could go next week I'm off Wed & Thursday.
              That would be great. Is it on Craigslist or something?
              I R Bob

Comment

Yes it's on Greenville, SC craigslist.

Here is another one also on Greenville, SC craigslist

I have a 1954 ford 4 door. Original paint original motor original interior. this is a great project car limited surface rust chrome is in nice shape. asking 3500 obo, open to trade call or txt
                864-363-8333

Comment

I just looked again to get his number it says Old Fort NC which is about 2 hrs away. He has it listed in Greenville SC. Sorry that's a little much out of the way to do this week. I should have read it better!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
                    I just looked again to get his number it says Old Fort NC which is about 2 hrs away. He has it listed in Greenville SC. Sorry that's a little much out of the way to do this week. I should have read it better!
                    I sent him an email to see if it has a title. If not, that's a definite deal breaker for getting it registered in Ohio.
                    I R Bob

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                      I sent him an email to see if it has a title. If not, that's a definite deal breaker for getting it registered in Ohio.
                      You can get Andy to register it in SC and transfer the title to you.
                      Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                      The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Actually, that probably won't work. SC has some of the strictest title laws in the country (ironic, eh?). Unless the car was previously titled in SC, it's considered an out of state car and there is no way to title it here (unless you have a couple parties lie, but if it's in a computer somewhere and pops up as last registered in NC... problems.). Reason I know is my dad didn't have the title to my 67 Firebird - my dad is in NY and the car came from NY (but was actually a SC car many many years ago, but was last registered in NY). I called several different DMV's, looked at all the online stuff, and came to the conclusion SC is a bitch for titles - we don't do bonded titles either. My dad ended up filing the lost title paperwork in NY in person and received a new registration that day. Go figure.

If it was last registered in SC, totally different story, but it's apparently a NC car.

Get this, my 67 firebird was last registered in NY by the guy my dad bought it from (he never got the title, it was the 80's and my dad had like 25-30 first gens... wink wink)... it was last legally registered in 1984 and it was IN the frickin' NY DMV Computer system!!! How in the hell...
                        Last edited by Jesse James 80; June 27, 2016, 11:03 AM.
                        1967 Chevrolet C10 SWB - 350/700R/3.73
                        1965 Ford Mustang - 289/T5/3.25
                        1968 Pontiac Firebird - Project Rusty Chicken

2014 HRPT Short Haul; 2015, 2016, & 2018 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

good car for perry and the boys

Comment

I had a 54 Ranch Wagon that I bought without a title. I had to jump through a bunch of hoops and spend a fair amount of money to get an Ohio title for it. I won't be doing that again.
                            I R Bob

Comment

Originally posted by w7s View Post
                              good car for perry and the boys
                              Nice but a little to much work for the time I have available, shop time that is. Tossing around the idea of selling my 68 Vette project and definitely selling my dragster which I held on to in case Robert went the racing route. Those to together will give me a tidy sum to either completely redo my old truck or find me a wagon of some type. I have about a year to get this done! Oh and I don't mean a year to HRPT 17
                              Last edited by corvettedad; June 27, 2016, 11:47 AM.
                              Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                              If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Working...
                              X