• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day 3
    Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds
    Davenport, Illinois

2017 Hot Rod Power Tour
    Tuesday, June 13 - University of Illinois (State Farm Center); Champaign, Illinois
    Wednesday, June 14 - Gateway Motorsports Park; Madison, Illinois
    Thursday, June 15 - Lucas Oil Raceway; Indianapolis, Indiana
    Friday, June 16 - Bowling Green Warren County Regional Airport; Bowling Green, Kentucky

Comment

• We are currently in Altoona and I am in need of some assistance and found you online. I have three noticeable issues that need attention and a 4th annoyance and a 5thnice to have.

1. Rear end diff is leaking at the front seal - from a 95 Ford Explorer 8.8 limitedslip
      2. My steering is a little sloppy and want to check my front end. Ball joints are not totally bad but questionable and onebushing is ok but could use replacing from what I can tell.
      3. The BBC does not want to stay cool in town. It was fine a few day ago but it is actually a new build and have gotten its break end sea legs at this point. It has a mechanical fan and wire for electric but can't get it to push. Jegs universal fan.
      4. Header slap at the rear driver. Tried retorquing with no success. Plan on taking replacing header gasket at next stop. Round port head mans
      5. For the wife - Started the ax but ran out of time. Unit is in compressor is on and belted condenser is own. Wiring, piping and charge is left. Haven't had time as of yet and she is a trooper.

I was leaving early to catch a place in Davenport but thought I would touch base before leaving.

Thanks and hope someone can help.

Comment

• 0/3
        Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• Day 4... back to work... Have fun, and have a safe tour! We already miss our friends!
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Day 4
            University of Illinois
            State Farm Center
            Champaign, Illinois

2017 Hot Rod Power Tour
            Wednesday, June 14 - Gateway Motorsports Park; Madison, Illinois
            Friday, June 16 - Bowling Green Warren County Regional Airport; Bowling Green, Kentucky

Comment

• 0/4
              Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• Originally posted by 56belairatruckin View Post
                We are currently in Altoona and I am in need of some assistance and found you online. I have three noticeable issues that need attention and a 4th annoyance and a 5thnice to have.

1. Rear end diff is leaking at the front seal - from a 95 Ford Explorer 8.8 limitedslip
                2. My steering is a little sloppy and want to check my front end. Ball joints are not totally bad but questionable and onebushing is ok but could use replacing from what I can tell.
                3. The BBC does not want to stay cool in town. It was fine a few day ago but it is actually a new build and have gotten its break end sea legs at this point. It has a mechanical fan and wire for electric but can't get it to push. Jegs universal fan.
                4. Header slap at the rear driver. Tried retorquing with no success. Plan on taking replacing header gasket at next stop. Round port head mans
                5. For the wife - Started the ax but ran out of time. Unit is in compressor is on and belted condenser is own. Wiring, piping and charge is left. Haven't had time as of yet and she is a trooper.

I was leaving early to catch a place in Davenport but thought I would touch base before leaving.

Thanks and hope someone can help.
                Go to motor medics at venue. They fix free of charge , but you need to bring or run after parts if needed. They rewired and installed new starter for me yesterday.
                Todd Des Moines IA HRPT 08 Short Haul 4 STOPS ----HOOKED LH 09,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18 Planning 19

Comment

• Without contact details, we were very limited in what we could do for him anyway !

Comment

• 0/5

Comment

• Day 5
                      Gateway Motorsports Park
                      Madison, Illinois

2017 Hot Rod Power Tour

Comment

• 0/6

Comment

• Day 6
                          Lucas Oil Raceway
                          Indianapolis, Indiana

2017 Hot Rod Power Tour

Comment

• Day 7
                            Warren County Regional Airport
                            Bowling Green, Kentucky

Comment

• 0/7

Comment

• Any word on next year's tour? Dates/location? Anyone else disappointed that no one showed up on the tour? Other than Lucky and briefly Rutledge. Thinking about one or two stops on Drag Week.

Comment

Working...
                                X