Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dianeokie View Post
    I saw Sparta, KY somewhere
    ​Sparta has been mentioned along with Bowling Green. It will surprise me if its Bowling Green due to the NHRA Hot Rod Reunion there that weekend.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

• What is in or near Sparta other than Cincinnati? That would make it a possible PT stop that is.
      ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

• Kentucky Speedway
        R n T 88MCSS LS2 6Spd (2013)
        Long Hauler 2011,12,14,15,16,17,18, 21, 22
        Real SH 2019

Comment

• Confirmed? Official Rumor, or guess?
          GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

• Kentucky Speedway would be a guess... Look at post #209 Kid Cadillac has been very accurate in his predictions so far
            R n T 88MCSS LS2 6Spd (2013)
            Long Hauler 2011,12,14,15,16,17,18, 21, 22
            Real SH 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
              It sure would be nice to see official stops so plans could be made.
              Same here.

Comment

• Looks as though the Rusty Wallace Racing Experience will be there Saturday, June 17th. That is the day after the tour ends. Or, the day of the Longhauler event should they go back to doing it the next day. Either way, they would have a natural customer base in the area.
                ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

• Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post
                  Looks as though the Rusty Wallace Racing Experience will be there Saturday, June 17th. That is the day after the tour ends. Or, the day of the Longhauler event should they go back to doing it the next day. Either way, they would have a natural customer base in the area.
                  Not seeing many motel options close by, might have to bug out Friday night.
                  Todd Des Moines IA HRPT 08 Short Haul 4 STOPS ----HOOKED LH 09,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18 Planning 19

Comment

• It's in the middle of nowhere, with 1 or 2 hotels very close. Spectator parking looked to be spread out, in worn out parking lots, with one being across a major road. Not sure where they would put all of us.
                    GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

• I'm over ready for the location announcement.

Did the semi-long haul 2015 (Damn you New Orleans!). Sat out 2016 due to work schedule conflict as the tour rolled through my home base (Brenham, TX). Looks like I have the same schedule conflict for 2017 but might be able to catch day 1, 5,6, and 7 if the locations work out.

Anyone else driving up from South TX? Convoy?

Comment

• Kansas City is a straight shot on the interstate less than an hour from home. After that will depend on the venues as to how far I go.

Comment

• We knew the dates and locations by Jan 8th, last year. I wonder what the holdup is?

Comment

• Today they are busy with the Ziptie drag races in AZ.

Comment

• After doing partial in '14 and '15 looking forward to Long Haul this year.

Comment

• On the Evensi site, (which is promoting the Power Tour) you can set your search preferences for things like "hook ups" and "cannabis", but not muscle car events.
                                2016 Corvette Stingray "Ariel"

Comment

Working...
                                X