Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Freaks Gear Is For Sale RIGHT HERE!!! Through the 27th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Freaks Gear Is For Sale RIGHT HERE!!! Through the 27th!

Here you go folks! You have until May 27th to order your Forum Freaks gear for 2016 Power Tour. CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO ORDER. Kevin and the crew at Stith Printing are helping us out this year and they've setup the order page and all. We have shirts and hoodies for sale this year. No hats. If you really need a diecut BangShift decal let me know via email and I'll see what I can make happen for you. [email protected]

Order by May 27th and you will get them in time for Power Tour. All orders will be shipped May 31st or June 1st.

Sorry for the delay in getting this up gang. We sure do appreciate all the good BangShift support you all provide. And I hear about it from companies all the time. They love your dedication. And we do too. Thanks again.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER BANGSHIFT FORUM FREAKS GEAR
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Thanks for the color choices! Do the hoodies have the Bangshift logo on the back like the tee shirts?
    1967 Chevrolet C10 SWB - 350/700R/3.73
    1965 Ford Mustang - 289/T5/3.25
    1968 Pontiac Firebird - Project Rusty Chicken

2014 HRPT Short Haul; 2015, 2016, & 2018 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Order placed. I messed up on the free shipping though.
      Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
        Order placed. I messed up on the free shipping though.
        FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50.00
        Free standard ground shipping not valid to HI, AK, and PR or for International Order. Your order will be adjusted to FREE shipping once we receive your order. We will adjust the shipping price manually to $0.00 after the order has been completed.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post

Free standard ground shipping not valid to HI, AK, and PR or for International Order. Your order will be adjusted to FREE shipping once we receive your order. We will adjust the shipping price manually to $0.00 after the order has been completed.
          I missed that, hopefully you can combine my 2 orders now then. Thanks!
          Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

I missed that, hopefully you can combine my 2 orders now then. Thanks!
            Lemme see what I can do .....

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse James 80 View Post
              Do the hoodies have the Bangshift logo on the back like the tee shirts?
              No, we didn't have both last time ... it's the Forum Freaks Bangshift logo just on the front.

Comment

Hopefully you can combine my 2 orders
                Kevin said he would take care of it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad View Post
                  Here you go folks! You have until May 27th to order your Forum Freaks gear for 2016 Power Tour. CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO ORDER. Kevin and the crew at Stith Printing are helping us out this year and they've setup the order page and all. We have shirts and hoodies for sale this year. No hats. If you really need a diecut BangShift decal let me know via email and I'll see what I can make happen for you. [email protected]

Order by May 27th and you will get them in time for Power Tour. All orders will be shipped May 31st or June 1st.

Sorry for the delay in getting this up gang. We sure do appreciate all the good BangShift support you all provide. And I hear about it from companies all the time. They love your dedication. And we do too. Thanks again.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER BANGSHIFT FORUM FREAKS GEAR
                  No ladies style shirts?

Comment

I ordered a black hoodie.
                    Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post

It said you had to spend $100 on the website? I guess this is a special deal? Thanks for the hoodie info, I like the BS logo, so I went with 3 shirts instead...
                      1967 Chevrolet C10 SWB - 350/700R/3.73
                      1965 Ford Mustang - 289/T5/3.25
                      1968 Pontiac Firebird - Project Rusty Chicken

2014 HRPT Short Haul; 2015, 2016, & 2018 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Originally posted by dianeokie View Post
                        No ladies style shirts?
                        Oops .. in the last minute rush, we forgot. Sorry, we're guys.
                        Sent a note to Kevin, so I'll let you know what he says.

Comment

Originally posted by dianeokie View Post
                          No ladies style shirts?
                          Scoop neck women's in pink are now available.

Last edited by Monster; May 25, 2016, 03:54 AM.

Comment

ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT TO ORDER SHIRTS !!!

Comment

Last day !

Comment

Working...
                              X