Stories from the "GearHead Diner"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
    Would love to have it! Check your PM for address. Thanks!
    Cool. My wife will mail it tomorrow.
    Tony and Angie
    1968 Camaro RS/SS, 2013 Camaro HWSE
    1977 Trans Am, 1998 Trans Am WS6
    HRPT 2010,2011,2012,2013,2015

Comment

• Teri, did mine ever get to Vic?
      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Yeah, Bruce, it did. I posted a "received and Thank You", guess you missed it!! Yours was one of the first to arrive!
        Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
        Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• Received plates today from Boxer3main. Thanks, Barry!!
          Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• I bet the postman is wondering what happened ...

Comment

• He"s prolly used to it by now!! Considering all the boxes of shirts I received for quilts!!

Comment

He"s prolly used to it by now!! Considering all the boxes of shirts I received for quilts!!
                I guess we should all pitch in and give him a big tip!

Comment

• Terri, Put the plates in the mail couple days ago, you should receive them soon! Just forgot to write anything on them! Guess that means we need to visit the Gearhead Diner in person!! Good reason for a road trip!!
                  Hot Rod Power Tour...As much fun as you can have in a car with your clothes on!!
                  Gregg and Deb Miller
                  Verona, Wi.

Comment

• Yep, Gregg, you'll have to come autograph them in person!!

Will post more pics in a day or two. We've gotten a lot done lately!

Comment

• anxiously awaiting...progress is good!!
                      Hot Rod Power Tour...As much fun as you can have in a car with your clothes on!!
                      Gregg and Deb Miller
                      Verona, Wi.

Comment

• Yes, we are really enjoying watching your progress. and can hardly wait to see it in person! I call shotgun on the horseshoe bench. That needs a name of its own. I see a bunch of bangshifters sitting there bench racing. Ideas are brewing, nothing sticking yet. Suggestions?

Comment

Received plates today from Boxer3main. Thanks, Barry!!
                          glad to donate.
                          I cannot remember where I saw a wall of plates last, but I was very young..thought it was amazing.

the years on the plates .. may it turn into decades.
                          Previously boxer3main
                          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• Thanks for the well-wishes, Barry! Received tags today from Corvettedad and Convss. Thanks, Perry and Gregg!

Will try to post some pics tomorrow.

Sue, we may call the "horseshoe bench" the "Service Bay"!!!!!!

Comment

• I collect license plates. Pm me an address and I'll assemble a box of misc stuff some old some new, dealer plates etc might even throw in one of my sample plates.

Comment

• How cool!! Thank you so much! Check you PM, boosted!

Comment

Working...
                                X