Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stories from the "GearHead Diner"

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
    Thanks to everybody for the suggestions and words of encouragement! Keep the ideas coming! And YES, I would definitely be interested in the license plates! Would like to get as many states as possible!
    OK, I'm invoking the famous BangShifter family support network ... post up with your contribution of a State License Plate for the GearHead Diner tribute wall. Sign the front or put whatever message you want and send a PM to Terri (elcaminogirl59) to get the address to ship it to.

I'm starting off with donating the standard Florida "Sunshine State" plate from my truck.
    Some States have different kinds of plates, so as long as your contribution is different, I'm sure Terri & Vic will appreciate it !

Post up what you've got to send in !!!
    Last edited by Monster; January 19, 2016, 05:54 AM.

I have one of my older personalized Nebraska plates that I would be happy to send to them. Do you need pictures?
    ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Yep I have a few, I'll bring to PT for my contribution.
      Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
      The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post
        Do you need pictures?
        Naw, but if you post the State of the plates you can donate, that might prevent repeats.

Comment

Hmmmm.......Power Tour/screwdriver..............hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ..........................................
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I should have a MN and an IA plate to send.
            Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

since you already sent florida, i guess i don't need to repeat
              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Have a few from Mississippi, might even be able to deliver in person.
                I have ADD with a lazy feature.....according to my wife!

Comment

Guys, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't really want to post my address publicly, too many people out there who use that info in the wrong way. Send me a PM and I will send a reply with our address. Will be glad to reimburse postage if needed. Thank you all so much!!! And please at least write your name on the plate (and hopefully a short message) so we can proudly display them and have a story behind them!!!
                  Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                  Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                    Hmmmm.......Power Tour/screwdriver..............hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ..........................................
                    I like the way you think, Ed!!
                    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
                      since you already sent florida, i guess i don't need to repeat
                      Bruce, you better send one!! The wall won't be complete without you!

Comment

I will send Ohio collector plates also they are bicentennial plates 2003
                        Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

I've got a personalized NC plate that I would proudly donate towards the diner, so please reserve that state for me. A friend of mine in Detroit has 50 plates, one from each state, that she used as crown molding in her home. Her house looks like a collaboration between George Barris and Martha Stewart.
                          Non-denominational car nut.
                          Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
                          Do you go all the way?

Comment

We'll have Wisconsin covered!
                            Hot Rod Power Tour...As much fun as you can have in a car with your clothes on!!
                            Gregg and Deb Miller
                            Verona, Wi.

Comment

I have a few Washington State plates and I'm sure I have a California plate. Sorry no blue or black plates but I'll donate the ones I have.
                              Visit my sons blog:
                              www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

Working...
                              X