Rolling south out of NW Arkansas June 9th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buzz0 View Post
    Todd if you want to swing through Monett we can convoy down to Lowell and meet up with Dean.
    What time do you think you will leave? My brother in law (Heller Heat and Air)needs to meet with his employees Thursday afternoon to line up work for week. Should be done around 4:30-5.
    Todd Des Moines IA HRPT 08 Short Haul 4 STOPS ----HOOKED LH 09,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18 Planning 19

Comment

Probably going to roll out of Monett at 4:30 just so I have enough time to make it to Lowell before Dean leaves. That may be cutting it close for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz0 View Post
        Probably going to roll out of Monett at 4:30 just so I have enough time to make it to Lowell before Dean leaves. That may be cutting it close for you.
        OK We will let you know. Thanks
        Todd Des Moines IA HRPT 08 Short Haul 4 STOPS ----HOOKED LH 09,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18 Planning 19

Comment

Don't sweat the details too much guys. If we leave at 6:30 instead of 6, that's not the end of the world. Let's shoot for 6 and if it's a little after that, that's no biggie. I'd rather we run together than drive off and leave somebody out there all alone.

Comment

Is this still in the works ?
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
              Is this still in the works ?

When are you planning on getting in to Gonzales?......I am trying to get in by the evening of Thursday, June 9th (either by trailering in, or by having the car shipped); won't know for sure until about the 3rd week of May or so.....

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post

When are you planning on getting in to Gonzales?......I am trying to get in by the evening of Thursday, June 9th (either by trailering in, or by having the car shipped); won't know for sure until about the 3rd week of May or so.....
                I should be there noonish Friday 6/10/16 brother. Then on to the Vet's Home 30 minutes away.
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

I should be there noonish Friday 6/10/16 brother. Then on to the Vet's Home 30 minutes away.

okay....whenever I get there, I will try and contact you; I have a reservation at the HIE in Gonzales.......are you close?..........rexx!

Comment

Yes, I think so - Comfort Inn on Cabela's Pkwy - on hotel row,

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Yes, I think so - Comfort Inn on Cabela's Pkwy - on hotel row,

just heard from shipping company....looks like it's going to go as planned (?); I will take a cheap flight into Baton Rouge on Thursday, hopefully get the car, and hit the HIE by Thursday afternoon/evening.....if all goes well, I suppose...............rexx!

Comment

Been offline for a while. Is there still a group going to HIE Airport in Little Rock Thursday night? We are still leaving Aurora Mo. Thursday late afternoon.

Comment

Nothing has changed here Todd. We still plan to be there Thursday evening too.
                          ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Thanks, Mike
                            I sent you a PM, but you just answered my question.

Comment

Dean were going to leave Tulsa about 6:30 am on Friday going down thru Paris and over to shreveport then south into Gonzalas. MAybe we could meet up . Just let me know. RB

Comment

I'm going to try to make this but stay about a mile away at the Comfort Inn or Suites. Dean should pick a Friday morning time and meeting spot (your hotel lot?), I might be getting in late Thurs nite.
                                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                                X