No announcement yet.

"The List"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I emailed the final copy of The List out this morning. If you didn't get it, please let me know. See you all in a couple of weeks!
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I sent you a PM.

Danford1

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
        I emailed the final copy of The List out this morning. If you didn't get it, please let me know. See you all in a couple of weeks!
        Did not get one Edster.....

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Didn't get Ed
          Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
          The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

PM sent Phil, and yours is in the mail Dave.
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

I just checked my Hawaiian meat locker and don't have it either!

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                I just checked my Hawaiian meat locker and don't have it either!
                Quite a few of you haven't sent an email along with your lists, so unless I go into my personal contacts list, it's not in the mailing. I'll check to make sure I've got you Allen.
                Aha! It's in the mail now!
                Last edited by oletrux4evr; May 25, 2016, 10:42 AM.
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

Quite a few of you haven't sent an email along with your lists, so unless I go into my personal contacts list, it's not in the mailing. I'll check to make sure I've got you Allen.
                  Thanks Ed - just got it! Glad to hear I am not the only one that can't seem to follow directions.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

Thanks Ed - just got it! Glad to hear I am not the only one that can't seem to follow directions.
                    Herding cats...............hahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa.
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Ed - Can you shoot me a copy too? Thanks
                      Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
                      74 Nova Project
                      66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
                      79 Chevy Truck Project
                      1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

Hi Ed - Did not get one at the email that I sent you recently. I got the original list a week or so ago, but not the newest updated one!

Comment

Originally posted by 74NovaMan View Post
                          Ed - Can you shoot me a copy too? Thanks
                          Need an email address Chris.
                          Everybody else has been emailed.
                          Let me know if it doesn't make the trip.
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

hi ed thanks for all the work you have done but i didn,t get mine either same e-mail as last year

Comment

Originally posted by w7s View Post
                              hi ed thanks for all the work you have done but i didn,t get mine either same e-mail as last year
                              I don't have one for you Wayne. Send me a PM with it.
                              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Ed.....sent you an email....I received the list, but my computer will not open it......can I get a printed copy during the tour?......rexx

Comment

Working...
                                X