Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
    I see I'm on the list thanks Ed
    Check you visitor messages.........please............
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

You're already on it...........
      Gets any longer Ed, you may have to alphabetize it. Oh hell, I see that I haven't gotten around to sending you ours yet. I'll see if I can work that in in my "spare" time.
      ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Cadillac View Post
        Where are you staying Thursday? We are heading out of Indy down towards the Memphis with reservations in Grenada MS.
        We'll be staying at Horn Lake just south of the TN/MS line.

Grenada is quite a bit south of where we will be at Horn Lake.

Last edited by overdriv; February 12, 2016, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by overdriv View Post

We'll be staying at Horn Lake just south of the TN/MS line.

Grenada is quite a bit south of where we will be at Horn Lake.

Horn Lake is a good choice. Goodman Road/Highway 302 is a good area with plenty of good places to eat. Our daughter lives in that area.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by smalblock View Post

Horn Lake is a good choice. Goodman Road/Highway 302 is a good area with plenty of good places to eat. Our daughter lives in that area.
            That's good to hear, thanks!

Comment

Finally sat down today and booked some hotels. Sent the list to you Ed Thanks in advance.
              Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Originally posted by pintoboy77 View Post
                Finally sat down today and booked some hotels. Sent the list to you Ed Thanks in advance.
                Gotcha.
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Sent you my list Ed!

Thank you Chuck & Angie
                  "I live with fear and danger every day, & sometimes she lets me go racing"

Long Hauler 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016

Comment

Gotcha Chuck....PM sent.
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post

Gets any longer Ed, you may have to alphabetize it. Oh hell, I see that I haven't gotten around to sending you ours yet. I'll see if I can work that in in my "spare" time.
                      Looks as though I finally found some "spare" time Ed. PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post

Looks as though I finally found some "spare" time Ed. PM sent.
                        I've got you message, but I'm on the road with my laptop, and The List is at home on the PC. I'll get you added Sunday evening. Sorry for the delay.
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

I'm not worried about it Ed. After all, it took me two months to "get around" to it.

Comment

I'm going to send a message with my info to you...........finally got my reservations done.

Comment

thanks for all of your work on "the list", Ed......looking forward to the tour.....anyway, not to hijjack the thread, but...has anyone heard anything about the route?.....rexx!

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                                thanks for all of your work on "the list", Ed......looking forward to the tour.....anyway, not to hijjack the thread, but...has anyone heard anything about the route?.....rexx!
                                We will be passing through the following towns: Bowie TX, Crawford TX, Round Top TX, Chickasha OK and Blackwell OK, per one of the Hot Rod staffers running the route last week.
                                Last edited by smalblock; May 18, 2016, 02:20 AM.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X