No announcement yet.

Spring Blooms Tour 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~ Great to see you all had a great time! This year I'm here at home celebrating my own B-day(today) but once I get myself retired (coming soon!) I'm getting myself signed up for the Spring Bloom tour so I can hang with you all and celebrate with the Bangshifters
    '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
    '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
    79 Trans Am project
    ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

• Whoaaaa!!! The pig off! Ha Ha Ha Ha He He THAT was fun!! I think I shocked the young lad, he's never seen me just cut loose!! But that's what we do at the Gearhead Inn. And now Jim ( Jim and Mary owners of GH ) can't say I stand like Frankenstein!! I've waited a year to do that! Thank you all making it a great weekend even though we had some traditional break downs, although there stressful it's great seeing everyone jump in to help. Oh and thanks again Vic! As usual me and Terri shut the fire down again
      And Diane I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time
      Ok Power Tour here we come!!!!
      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• This will be my last post on this thread, I swear it will. Just one more video left on the camera. We already should declare a date for the fall tour. It's just too much fun. Next year's spring tour, I can't see that from here. One thing at a time.

Watch it all, or just got to about 2:50 and see Charles do "Brandy." It was great, and totally unexpected. As guaranteed, yes, this made it to the internet. Nobody in the world has ever had more fun than this, I don't care who you are....

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• "Who was that masked man?" Roses to PeeWee for for bringing the sound equipment and thorns to whoever decided that video was appropriate in this situation. ;-) Good times all around.
          Non-denominational car nut.
          Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
          Do you go all the way?

Comment

• It's about TIME you started your second career Charles, maybe.

Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Okay I lied, not my last post. Or, I forgot, I hadn't even checked the still shots on the camera.

First one, that's Perry's ELBOW, the way the pic came out. No, Terri is not mooning everybody.

Second one, we were all stopped waiting for bear photographers to clear out, I got out and walked down the line and was about to take Diane's photo when she decided to take a photo of me taking a photo of her.

Third one, here we are all waiting on a bear. Or the tourists way up yonder to stop taking photos of a bear.

Okay, NOW I think I'm done.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000464.JPG
Views:	13
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	1099957

Name:	P1000466.JPG
Views:	12
Size:	156.0 KB
ID:	1099958

Name:	P1000467.JPG
Views:	13
Size:	157.0 KB
ID:	1099959
              Last edited by pdub; April 28, 2016, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• Over a week after the fact, Unit and I would like to personally thank Charles for embedding the most indelible earworm in history into our brains. Every day, every morning, all day, "Brandy" will just not quit.

It probably doesn't help that I can't quit watching it over and over, that's probably part of it. You done good Charles.

Comment

• LOL, Peewee, saw that photo first and had to promptly read your post.
                  Visit my sons blog:
                  www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

• A BS family update, poor Bruce (remember that song Terri?) and Ivo are likely to get SNOWED on up on the trail tonight. I reckon they're still up there, were going to hike for about 2 weeks.....worry. Floridians and snow and altitude and wilderness.....worry... I told Bruce, I was going to feel guilty if we delivered them to the trail and then something bad happened, just guilt by association I suppose, because they were sure gonna do it already.

Name:	P1000471.JPG
Views:	12
Size:	155.0 KB
ID:	1100952
                    Last edited by pdub; May 4, 2016, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Don't think it's his first rodeo but you ain't gonna catch me up there mainly because when it gets below 60 I'm freezing and I couldn't pack enough Budweiser anyway. I must say I unloaded at the GH probably a little to much but gee whiz it was fun! In the early hours of Saturday morning hanging out with Charles goat buddies was different but fun, things are definitely different now! Can't wait til Fall. DID I SAY I HAD FUN!! Well that's an understatement.

Comment

• Originally posted by peewee View Post

A BS family update, poor Bruce (remember that song Terri?) and Ivo are likely to get SNOWED on up on the trail tonight. I reckon they're still up there, were going to hike for about 2 weeks.....worry. Floridians and snow and altitude and wilderness.....worry... I told Bruce, I was going to feel guilty if we delivered them to the trail and then something bad happened, just guilt by association I suppose, because they were sure gonna do it already.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n1100952[/ATTACH]
                        didn't go well. i'm embarrassed and disappointed. that's all i'll say on the subject.
                        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• embarrassed and disappointed, things didn't go well on the trail. that's all i'll say.

Name:	26 group.JPG
Views:	31
Size:	1,015.4 KB
ID:	1101908
                          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Originally posted by cobra View Post
                            embarrassed and disappointed, things didn't go well on the trail. that's all i'll say.

[ATTACH]n1101908[/ATTACH]
                            Details, Details.........what happened? Do you need a ride home?
                            Last edited by pdub; May 9, 2016, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cobra View Post
                              didn't go well. i'm embarrassed and disappointed. that's all i'll say on the subject.
                              Best laid plans of mice and men ( I think that's right )!
                              The fact you were doing it impressed me! Would love to attempt something like that but I'm afraid with kids and age running out probably won't get the chance, but 7 years ago if you told me I'd have The Vette I'd wanted since age 10 and that I'd be driving all over the US I'd said " yeah right ". So I say good jod regardless of the end results!

Comment

• Now I'm, dying to know, I've done an adventure or two myself......
                                Last edited by pdub; May 9, 2016, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X