Spring Blooms Tour 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vsolo View Post
    Last weekend in April being: April 29th to May 1st ?
    (Just so we are all on the same page for last weekend, Here in Pennsylvania the last weekend is sometimes the 4th weekend in the month)

This will be the 5th weekend that month
    Let's set it for the 23rd and 24th.
    Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
      Okay! 22nd 23rd 24th, well, you know.

We'll bring the whole band if we can fill the place. That's too much fun, all that racket.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Glad we got the date sorted out as I will be at the beach on May 1st. I'm in for the 22-24th, and so are some of my late model GTO brethren. Modern muscle will be there, along with the old school. Sounds like a great photo-op with Papa Smurf's Goat. Don't know yet what I'll bring, but the engine will be in the front this time. Someone please send the date/info to Moto-Fiddle.
        Last edited by Impala_Guy; October 29, 2015, 05:19 PM.
        Non-denominational car nut.
        Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
        Do you go all the way?

Comment

He is a registered user .

Comment

Is the trip centered around Whittier with day trips each day to different areas? Looks like a fun trip.
            Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
              Is the trip centered around Whittier with day trips each day to different areas? Looks like a fun trip.
              We gang up Friday night at the Gear Head. We party. Saturday morning we gather up in the lobby and threaten to do something. After vast amounts of threatening to do something we go to eat breakfast somewhere. And from there we drive somewhere and end up back at the Gear Head Saturday afternoon. And we party.

Sunday we scatter or go on another drive to somewhere. It's all perfectly organized, and more fun than a ticket to I don't even know what.
              Last edited by pdub; October 29, 2015, 05:11 PM.

Comment

You forget the moonshine.....uh...I mean the Virginia spring water Peewee!
                Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

So Dave...you're IN? Whooo HOOOOO!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post

Glad that's settled (April 2016)
                    Last edited by Vsolo; November 11, 2015, 05:18 PM.
                    So. Central PA
                    Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Vsolo View Post

Glad that's settled (April 2016)
                      We're pretty sure of the year every time. The date(s) are elusive. Yeah, that's a BIG deal right there, closure. That's when we'll do it. That's when we'll all be there or not.

Comment

Sounds like a plan!!
                        Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                        Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

2016 is looking like a lot of things I'm going to miss again. Every date so far is one I'm working. We just got our 2016 calendar at work and filled it in. All the dates for the big car shows I'm working plus the HRPT I'm working both weekends so that is 8 days of vacation right there. Dang it! This weekend of fun I'm working! Got to do some figuring out on what I'm going to do!
                          New job maybe!
                          Last edited by Andy4639; November 14, 2015, 07:41 AM.
                          Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Well considering the possibility of a large migration to the Gearhead Inn in April I'm BOOKED! Once again the boy's will be coming along with me, but actually, don't know what I'd do without them.
                            Last edited by corvettedad; November 15, 2015, 06:15 AM.
                            Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                            If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
                              Well considering the possibility of a large migration to the Gearhead Inn in April I'm BOOKED! Once again the boy's will be coming along with me, but actually, don't know what I'd do without them.

Glad they're coming, I need lesson #2 in photography.
                              John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                              Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

23rd is my birthday,that would be a great way to spend the weekend.We will be strongly considering this one.
                                Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X